Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I'm not expecting much out of this mini except for it to be a fun serviceable story which is fine. Sometimes I just want to read a comic where the heroes punch or claw someone.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Dad bod Wolverine and how many times can Wolverine hook up with Jean in a single comic?
    Watch Dad Bod Wolverine be the breakout star of this title. Lol.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant X View Post
    Attachment 137538

How original, right?
    They should have at least brought in a Wolvie from the Exiles series. They should have also included Albert to give him a place to go after Dark Xmen.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by SturdyMike89 View Post
    Demon Wolverine (I am guessing from that What If? Inferno issue) is staring at Earth X Wolvie like he is thinking about having him for lunch. No doubt the first one to be killed. I bet Jane Howlett somehow ends in the Marvel universe. Get the feeling that there is a bit of a push behind the character.
    New love intrest for 616 Wolvie!!!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nicoclaws View Post
    You're talking either about Zombie from Marvel Zombies or the old beergut Logan from that Alex Ross series
    Oh, it's zombie Logan? Cool. The fringy mask made me think of full Inferno Wolverine. Beergut Logan is from Earth X because Alex Ross does not seem to care for most Marvel character's released post the mid-70s in general and the X-Men in particular. I remember him saying so in a Wizard interview back in the 90s and being a little bit butthurt because I was such a huge X-Men fan.

Has a huge implication that this might encounter with Sabretooth War. They seemed like unbeatable for only Logan himself

Quote Originally Posted by SturdyMike89 View Post
    Oh, it's zombie Logan? Cool. The fringy mask made me think of full Inferno Wolverine. Beergut Logan is from Earth X because Alex Ross does not seem to care for most Marvel character's released post the mid-70s in general and the X-Men in particular. I remember him saying so in a Wizard interview back in the 90s and being a little bit butthurt because I was such a huge X-Men fan.
    Ah yeah I remember that interview. I think he greatly disliked the xmen metaphor.

Guess the one interesting part will be exactly where they pulled their Weapon X from.

Things took quite a turn in that 2012/2013 Age Of Apocalypse title.

Unglaublich!

Is this supposed to have any bearing on current events? Or is it just a "fun" series outside of current continuity?

No, thank you.

1. A group of wolverines is a solution to win with onslaught that is made of jean and magneto’ psyches?? It sounds like a bad fanfiction

2. Jean from unknown reality and Logan from AoA kissing? No one asks for jogan. Percy is the only writer who is interested in that cheap ship. When they understand that A list characters who get solo books all the time shouldn’t be with other A/B list characters because that characters are turned into love interests/props in solo books.

3. Creating a female version of Logan because we don’t have Laura or Gaby was definitely a choice.

4. Let this book flop.

Quote Originally Posted by Keno View Post
    Has a huge implication that this might encounter with Sabretooth War. They seemed like unbeatable for only Logan himself
    I honestly doubt it… Percy rarely acknowledges outside books and it was already a HUGE deal that he was collaborating with LaValle for this war arc. I feel like they would have mentioned a third collaborator. But hey, never say never.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Raptor View Post
    Is this supposed to have any bearing on current events? Or is it just a "fun" series outside of current continuity?
    Definitely just a fun series to hold over the line as they transition into a new era and the series come to a close. Honestly seems harmless and will probably sell because of the title character.
    Last edited by Kingdom X; 02-07-2024 at 07:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Raptor View Post
    The latter.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Hard pass.

Why are all the other Wolverines built like mini tanks, but Jane looks like a regular lady…
    ~I just keep swimming through these threads~

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

I forgot, is zombie Logan one of the ones that ate that reality's Galactus and no longer needed to feed on humans?