Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    It was the younger Laura/ Wolverine! And wow do I miss Kelly Thompson writing our merry mutants.
    Thank you! I don't know how familiar I am with Thompson's work, but I definitely enjoyed that good ol' superhero ride the X-Men took in Captain Marvel.

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    Not everybody knows what the word “parenthetical” means (and I’m not sure why you’d expect them to)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazrel View Post
    Parenthetical
    par·en·thet·i·cal
    /ˌperənˈTHedək(ə)l/

adjective

relating to or inserted as a parenthesis.

You're on the internet, it literally takes 5 seconds to look up a word you don't understand.
    It would take less time to look up a word, then it does to make a single sentence post complaining about the usage of a word.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    I think ARkadelphia's post may have been in jest.
    Queen of Mutants, Mistress of Magnetism, Magnetrix and the MII, Pestilence of the Horsemen of Apocalypse, the Krakoan Oracle and creator of the Sanctus Sacrum Tournament Key, the Threshold Seed Shaper, Brood Queen of the Fall of the House of X, Lorna Sally Dane, Ph.D., of the House of M, Polaris of the X-Men

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GoingGreen View Post
    Using an Eliot GIF made this entire thread instantly better.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    I think ARkadelphia's post may have been in jest.
    Yay! Someone got my joke!
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Quote Originally Posted by lefthanded View Post
    Duggan has been really bad at making anything pay off.

Brood storyline stirred up a bunch of unearned drama ... just so Lorna is able to stroll to the corner store to pick up some Brood.
    Duggan's Vault storyline presumably was for a Forge-Xavier scheme, but so far the only pay off is that Talon was alive, so that Synch can experience her sacrifice and become a leader.

The majority of ideas in his run seem to be jettisoned every time there is a new event. Hopefully whatever Forge and Xavier were supposedly up to will have some form of payoff, but so far, it just seems that the payoff was the CoTV getting released and randomly involving Cable and Bishop instead of Forge.
    Good point, Synch not being front and center on that COTV and even returning back to High Evolutionary were just big swing, big miss! My hope is that all the current X-Men writers just go away. X-Men are team books if you write a team book with tunnel vision on just one or two characters, you're not executing the plan. All promise and no show.