Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Wait, what?

If the multiverse has a nigh-infinite number of alternate/parallel realities, how is it possible that there are no more Moirae? I doubt even someone like Sinister would be able to fossick every divergent Earth and pluck its Moira for his wicked schemes. Maybe if he had Watcher technology or something it might be possible to locate a number of them, but a nigh-infinite number?

Maybe I'm missing something. Did the multiverse recently contract somehow into just a few dozen parallel realities? Did I miss an event???

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Wait, what?

If the multiverse has a nigh-infinite number of alternate/parallel realities, how is it possible that there are no more Moirae? I doubt even someone like Sinister would be able to fossick every divergent Earth and pluck its Moira for his wicked schemes. Maybe if he had Watcher technology or something it might be possible to locate a number of them, but a nigh-infinite number?

Maybe I'm missing something. Did the multiverse recently contract somehow into just a few dozen parallel realities? Did I miss an event???
    Well Wanda's No More Mutants effected all timelines, wiping them out in all dimensions, at one point across the multiverse there were only a few hundred/thousand. The Incursions did reduce the multiverse to just one reality, Battleworld, then Reed Richards and Molecule Man brought it all back. And Moira's is able to shield herself, both from telepaths and she cannot directly be seen be a precog like Destiny. Be real hard to track down another in the multiverse.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DurararaFTW View Post
    And Moira's is able to shield herself, both from telepaths and she cannot directly be seen be a precog like Destiny. Be real hard to track down another in the multiverse.
    Ahh, I see. Thank you.

I suppose it would still be easy to find Moira, unless she's a complete recluse in the trillions of parallel universes. Like a black hole, you wouldn't find her directly. You would find her by virtue of her impact on objects (i.e., people) near her...because someone must have put eyes on her or knows of her on one of these parallel Earths. Again, I highly doubt that someone like a Watcher can't locate her somehow/someway.

Destiny could, too, if her mind was powerful enough to focus on the blindspots in her precogniton. You can't hide from the events of normal human interaction. For example, what if Moira was playing a game of catch with someone. Destiny could see the ball toss and likely predict whether it will be caught. That's a trackable event. She may not see who the ball was being tossed to (Moira), but she would see the thrower's fate as well the probabilities surrounding the ball, especially if Moira returned served and threw the ball back at the person that Destiny can see. A void like that would stand out to Destiny. Just like the effect of gravity that effects objects near a black hole stand out to scientists.

And if that doesn't work, just kidnap Captain America (Sam Wilson) and have someone with Omega level psionic powers -- or the Phoenix Force -- or a device that vastly magnifies his "bird" senses search for Moira. I highly doubt every Moira on every parallel Earth would be able to avoid birds. Falcon would spot her using his "bird vision." Easy.