Fantastic Member

Default Is Sasha Bordeaux still in current continuity or exiled to yesteryear?

Curious is what I am..

Astonishing Member

Sasha Bordeaux appeared in the initial arcs of Wonder Woman during Rebirth. Greg Rucka ran parallel storylines, a "Year One" with Nicola Scott, and a "make lemonade and reverse the New 52" story with the most excellent Liam Sharpe, and she featured in the present day parts. So the answer is "Yes" but she hasn't probably been seen since then. And isn't highly likely to get picked up by anyone other than Rucka if and when he pops in for fleeting visits to the DCU.

I wouldn't spoil the story itself, but I thought Bordeaux was from at least three different angles a smart choice to use in a contemporary Wonder Woman story.

(On another tangent, Jessica Midnight turned up in Rucka's Lois Lane maxi.)
    Last edited by K. Jones; 02-07-2024 at 11:26 PM.
    Retro315 no more. Anonymity is so 2005.
    retrowarbird.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by K. Jones View Post
    Sasha Bordeaux appeared in the initial arcs of Wonder Woman during Rebirth. Greg Rucka ran parallel storylines, a "Year One" with Nicola Scott, and a "make lemonade and reverse the New 52" story with the most excellent Liam Sharpe, and she featured in the present day parts. So the answer is "Yes" but she hasn't probably been seen since then. And isn't highly likely to get picked up by anyone other than Rucka if and when he pops in for fleeting visits to the DCU.

I wouldn't spoil the story itself, but I thought Bordeaux was from at least three different angles a smart choice to use in a contemporary Wonder Woman story.

(On another tangent, Jessica Midnight turned up in Rucka's Lois Lane maxi.)
    Interesting. I haven't gotten around to Rucka's Wonderwoman but I heard good stuff. Nice to know Sasha's there.