Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    One thing "Hal & Pals" got right was putting Kyle back in his original costume. It's such a unique design that sets him apart, as well as conveying a sense of his character.

As much as I hated them pairing Kyle with one of Hal's exes, it would've made more sense to pair him with Arisia back in the day. I feel that would've worked better.
    I like his Johns era look but nothing is more definitive than his classic look.

I actually wouldn't mind him and Arisia together.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I like his Johns era look but nothing is more definitive than his classic look.

I actually wouldn't mind him and Arisia together.
    Not now though - dating one of Hal's exes is one thing, but then to date another...
    Last edited by j9ac9k; 02-12-2024 at 09:03 AM.

One thing "Hal & Pals" got right was putting Kyle back in his original costume. It's such a unique design that sets him apart, as well as conveying a sense of his character.

As much as I hated them pairing Kyle with one of Hal's exes, it would've made more sense to pair him with Arisia back in the day. I feel that would've worked better.
    l didn't mind his Johns era suit but Kyle's classic is just too distinct and iconic. Especially the mask.

I actually wouldn't mind Kyle and Arisia. It probably would have gone over better than the Carol pairing.

l didn't mind his Johns era suit but Kyle's classic is just too distinct and iconic. Especially the mask.
    The crab mask. Really a classic.

I actually wouldn't mind Kyle and Arisia. It probably would have gone over better than the Carol pairing.
    I think would be interesting to see Alex unfridged. It would be a revolution at the same level than the resurrection of Barry Allen.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Kyle and Carol is a terrible idea. Arisia is iffy, maybe an alt-U, but not main-u.

Main DC has had a long list of Kyle romances. I'd rather they not add more to that. Sinestro jr. was an interesting one to make the main one

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    I think would be interesting to see Alex unfridged. It would be a revolution at the same level than the resurrection of Barry Allen.
    In all the Multiverse, there's gotta be one where Major Force killed Kyle and Alex took over as Green Lantern. (market her as "Gwen-Lantern" iykwim)

Astonishing Member

I do think it's a bit of a shame that it seems like the Kyle/Carol thing is all people remember about Justin Jordan's "New Guardians" - that book was rad.

(I don't know how people feel about Omega Men these days, but Kyle rolling right into that after NG put the character in his longest run in titles I was really enjoying in... A very long time.)

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Claude View Post
    I do think it's a bit of a shame that it seems like the Kyle/Carol thing is all people remember about Justin Jordan's "New Guardians" - that book was rad.

(I don't know how people feel about Omega Men these days, but Kyle rolling right into that after NG put the character in his longest run in titles I was really enjoying in... A very long time.)
    I liked the concept of a team made up of different Corps. members and White Lantern Kyle.

I liked the concept of a team made up of different Corps. members and White Lantern Kyle.
    In that scenario, wouldn't that kinda make Kyle the "Captain Planet" of the group?

wait, that Omega Men? I was thinking of the one with Lianna....

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    The crab mask. Really a classic.

No, it wouldn't. Alex was designed to be killed off. She's not really very interesting in and of herself.

In that scenario, wouldn't that kinda make Kyle the "Captain Planet" of the group?
    ...Why did I never think of this before .

Extraordinary Member

I actually liked Kyle and Donna Troy as a couple. I wouldn't mind a return to that.
    Last edited by caj; 02-14-2024 at 11:48 AM.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Last edited by Primal Slayer; 02-15-2024 at 11:03 AM.