Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Timber Wolf-By-Night View Post
    No, it wouldn't. Alex was designed to be killed off. She's not really very interesting in and of herself.
    Have you seen the latest issue? Alex is back.... in construct form. Of course, Hal did the same thing with Kilowog! Have the Lanterns gone insane?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    wait, that Omega Men? I was thinking of the one with Lianna....
    Man, Omega Men was terrible. I don't normally subscribe to the 'character assassination' complaints against King on a lot of his stuff, but his Omega Men and version of Kyle was unbearable to reed.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Have you seen the latest issue? Alex is back.... in construct form. Of course, Hal did the same thing with Kilowog! Have the Lanterns gone insane?
    John also "brought back" his dead sister. It's definitely a trend.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, that's normally Larfleeze's thing... and we all know that Larfleeze went insane millions of years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by lefthanded View Post
    Man, Omega Men was terrible. I don't normally subscribe to the 'character assassination' complaints against King on a lot of his stuff, but his Omega Men and version of Kyle was unbearable to reed.
    It's not surprising the next book with Kyle almost totally ignored what happened in Omega Men .

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Those boxers and that butt clench .

No, it wouldn't. Alex was designed to be killed off. She's not really very interesting in and of herself.
    But for sure it would be a revolution being her back. Tje original fridged woman returns! Unfridged! For sure it would cause some noise.
    Also it would made Kyle feels less guolty. I meam all his girlfeienss of the 90s died after meet him. All of them!
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    But for sure it would be a revolution being her back. Tje original fridged woman returns! Unfridged! For sure it would cause some noise.
    Also it would made Kyle feels less guolty. I meam all his girlfeienss of the 90s died after meet him. All of them!
    Her death may be where the terms "women in refrigerators" and "fridged" come from, but she was hardly the first. Even if she was brought back, I wouldn't expect her to stick around long before she was sent back into comics limbo. Plus, I don't see you really suggesting a story, just a hiccup for attention for "Look how progressive we're being!"

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Her death may be where the terms "women in refrigerators" and "fridged" come from, but she was hardly the first. Even if she was brought back, I wouldn't expect her to stick around long before she was sent back into comics limbo. Plus, I don't see you really suggesting a story, just a hiccup for attention for "Look how progressive we're being!"
    Hey, I am not proposing any story, I am just submitting an idea. Bring Alex back. Not suggesting why or how, just suggesting an idea than could cause some noise, but why not? No need to jump so scared of that suggestion either.

But it would cause some people to be triggered I suppose. At least I know of one in this thread...
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    Honestly I was surprised they didn’t take the chance during New 52. Having just read that for the first time, it was extremely brutal. So I fall on the side of just bring her back and remove it, it actively makes things worse when you think on it