Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Default Amazing Spider-Man #43 Preview

The fight doesn't start in the preview

https://www.gamesradar.com/spider-ma...ts-brutal-end/

Wanna bet Spider-Man and his team accomplishes practically nothing in this big brawl? Or probably Spider-Man just swings around while everyone else does something actually important.

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Wanna bet Spider-Man and his team accomplishes practically nothing in this big brawl? Or probably Spider-Man just swings around while everyone else does something actually important.
    I think what's worse is that you'll most likely have them job to b- villains and then thugs and aim
    How is this the final battle for this event!

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Knowing how useless Spidey has been thus far in the event, I'm betting it's gonna be the latter. The rest of his "team" will do the fight, while he swings aimlessly around. Thank God this event will end this Febuary.

Fantastic Member

I made a bet with myself that I’ll do something I find unpleasant if we get to the end of this event and the Beetle used those ugly ass spikes on her costume in combat even once. Eager to see if I’m going to skate by scot-free. It certainly looks like I will.

I literally can’t take any of this seriously. It all just looks so terrible. But enough about Beetle’s new costume.

Goodness how long has Gang War been going on? Move on!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan View Post
    I made a bet with myself that I’ll do something I find unpleasant if we get to the end of this event and the Beetle used those ugly ass spikes on her costume in combat even once. Eager to see if I’m going to skate by scot-free. It certainly looks like I will.
    The spikes are like Stryfe's helmet in the 90s. I kept waiting for him to just headbutt someone and was always a little disappointed that he never did.

Fantastic Member

So, at the very least are we admitting that Robbie has to know that Peter is Spider-Man? That scene does not make sense if he doesn't at least suspect that Spider-Man has a personal connection to his son. Then again, I may be giving Zeb Wells too much credit. Nothing else has made sense in this story.

Quote Originally Posted by SturdyMike89 View Post
    So, at the very least are we admitting that Robbie has to know that Peter is Spider-Man? That scene does not make sense if he doesn't at least suspect that Spider-Man has a personal connection to his son. Then again, I may be giving Zeb Wells too much credit. Nothing else has made sense in this story.
    I'm more comfortable with Joe Robertson knowing than Jonah.

Quote Originally Posted by SturdyMike89 View Post
    Probably the most overt Robbie's been about it in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    I literally can’t take any of this seriously. It all just looks so terrible. But enough about Beetle’s new costume.
    No one took seriously Wells's previous events thus far. Why should Gang War be any different? Heck, I even doubt anyone expecting the upcoming "Green Goblin" story arc this summer to be serious as well.

Quote Originally Posted by King of the Pins View Post
    Including this month (Febuary, which will end by the end of the month) - 3 months total. Damn, it seems it has been going forever. Even DC's "Beast World" ended faster and it was more interesting.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by King of the Pins View Post
    And yet, it feels like nothing happened

Mighty Member

My guess is that the "price" Peter will pay in issue 45 is that Randy will die at the end of gang war.

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rward777 View Post
    My guess is that the "price" Peter will pay in issue 45 is that Randy will die at the end of gang war.
    Wells won't do that. He's "killed" 3 of the mafia heads and then an issue later they were fine and 2 of them are in the current fight. Randy will be fine. Peter's other personal things would be job, apartment and bills.