Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post
    Wells won't do that. He's "killed" 3 of the mafia heads and then an issue later they were fine and 2 of them are in the current fight. Randy will be fine. Peter's other personal things would be job, apartment and bills.
    Not that they've really focused on that that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Not that they've really focused on that that much.
    What they've been focusing on Peter thus far was how his life sucks big time and he's just keeps smiling like his life depends on it. Really sad.

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Konnik92 View Post
    What they've been focusing on Peter thus far was how his life sucks big time and he's just keeps smiling like his life depends on it. Really sad.
    The last time Peter smiled was MJ holding on to him

Quote Originally Posted by King of the Pins View Post
    Goodness how long has Gang War been going on? Move on!
    Well, given that we’ve got Peter vs Chasm coming up soon, we certainly aren’t headed to greener pastures once this is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    Well, given that we’ve got Peter vs Chasm coming up soon, we certainly aren’t headed to greener pastures once this is over.
    And Green Goblin for the umpteenth time.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    And Green Goblin for the umpteenth time.
    So with Madame Masque using her mind control magic. Ending is her controlling everyone but Spider-Man? He's still technically marked

Mighty Member

Wells won't do that. He's "killed" 3 of the mafia heads and then an issue later they were fine and 2 of them are in the current fight. Randy will be fine. Peter's other personal things would be job, apartment and bills.
    Peter promised to wait for Randy to wake up. Peter's promises never seem to work out. Seems to point towards Randy's death

Mighty Member

I think the job loss will come when the green goblin storyline heats up

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SturdyMike89 View Post
    So, at the very least are we admitting that Robbie has to know that Peter is Spider-Man? That scene does not make sense if he doesn't at least suspect that Spider-Man has a personal connection to his son. Then again, I may be giving Zeb Wells too much credit. Nothing else has made sense in this story.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    I'm more comfortable with Joe Robertson knowing than Jonah.
    Considering all the speculation that Randy might die in this or next issue, who wants to bet that Robbie ends up blaming Spider-Man, which would complete the flip between him and Jonah in terms of their positions on Spider-Man? I wouldn't want to see that happen myself, but I could see Wells thinking he could (or should) try to pull it off.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Considering all the speculation that Randy might die in this or next issue, who wants to bet that Robbie ends up blaming Spider-Man, which would complete the flip between him and Jonah in terms of their positions on Spider-Man? I wouldn't want to see that happen myself, but I could see Wells thinking he could (or should) try to pull it off.
    I actually think that could be fun? Not that I want Randy to die -- I don't -- but Robby losing his **** and doing Spidey dirty in the press has some potential legs. Someone could do something with that, even if Wells is probably not gonna be that guy.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Wells usually kills small children so Randy is a little old for his M.O. even though he's Robbie's kid. But since killing Betty's baby might be too out of the blue and MJ's kids are already dead, I can see him killing Randy as the next best thing
    “I always figured if I were a superhero, there’s no way on God's earth that I'm gonna pal around with some teenager."

— Stan Lee

The last time Peter smiled was MJ holding on to him
    Wasn't that the only time he smiled genuinely? Because if it is, it's not really changing my point.

Has Tombstone renounced being a gangster boss? Not sure what the climax of the Gang War is supposed to resolve if people aren't going to go to jail, and I doubt any of the main villains will be killed.

Amazing Member

He has said he is basically 'finished' as a gang boss which is why he is helping Peter in the gang war. I would have to go back and check what the reasoning was but I am to lazy. I would bet in 44 though (or maybe even 43) there is a situation where he betrays the hero group as a way to reset him back to a gang boss though.

Quote Originally Posted by Konnik92 View Post
    Wasn't that the only time he smiled genuinely? Because if it is, it's not really changing my point.
    Other time in the same arc when he called Norman Dad