Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Thunders! View Post
    Terra Man, always Terra Man, and Anton Arcane!
    The original? I agree. There's just something about a Sci-fi-Amped-Up Western Desperado.

I think it's one of the reasons I like The Alpha Centurion so much.

Astonishing Member Johnny Thunders!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    The original? I agree. There's just something about a Sci-fi-Amped-Up Western Desperado.

I think it's one of the reasons I like The Alpha Centurion so much.
    I think Terrra Man could be a reverse Adam Strange, but with Clint Eastwood cowboy mixed in. I like him more than Lobo? And I like Lobo. Anyways I think Terra Man is just as viable as Star Lord. I would have him taking on Thangarians, Daxamites, and Green Lanterns.

There have been recent attempts, but I'm still hopeful for Lord Death Man to finally realize his potential...

Last edited by K7P5V; 02-11-2024 at 12:20 PM. Reason: Added Clarification.
    "Good-bye. Good luck. Good riddance."

Fantastic Member

Showing love for the Fisherman, the Scavenger, Thanatos, Abra Kadabra, and Lesla-Lar!
    Last edited by lalalei2001; 02-11-2024 at 12:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    There have been recent attempts, but I'm still hopeful for Lord Death Man to finally realize his potential...

^^^GREAT choice!

I’ll throw The Human Flying Fish on the table…

I love this guy!

Fantastic Member

I would love to see someone do something with Bloodsport. I think the character has a lot of potential.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    ^^^GREAT choice!

I’ll throw The Human Flying Fish on the table…

I love this guy!
    He's great. I recently read a Super Friends comic where he had a teen sidekick named...wait for it....SARDINE. Poor kid.

Quote Originally Posted by lalalei2001 View Post
    He's great. I recently read a Super Friends comic where he had a teen sidekick named...wait for it....SARDINE. Poor kid.
    ^^^Man those Super Friends comics were awesome!

Fantastic Member

What about Condiment King? We need to see more of him.

--jthree

Boisterously Confused

I've said it many a time. The Ultra-Humanite.

the-ultra-humanite-768x537.jpg

With some legit argument for Darkseid and Nekron, UH should be The Scariest Dude In The DCU. He cuts out folks' brains and takes up residence in their bodies like those people have been listed on AirBNB without their knowledge. As much as I love Perez, locking The Humanite into that mutant monkey's body was a mistake.

Uber-villains like Luthor and Ras al Ghul should be wondering if every lowly henchman's unexpected quirk means Ultra has infiltrated their organization. Superheroes should be paranoid about every sidekick or ally that fell off the radar for a few days.

He's Steven Speilberg's Great White from Jaws. Seen only in glimpses thru most of the story, and mainly in effect.

He's the ideal Superman villain; Superman works in the open, Ultra-Humanite is a shadowy influence. He's also the ideal DC-wide villain; his operations could span almost every corner.

With some legit argument for Darkseid and Nekron, UH should be The Scariest Dude In The DCU. He cuts out folks' brains and takes up residence in their bodies like those people have been listed on AirBNB without their knowledge. As much as I love Perez, locking The Humanite into that mutant monkey's body was a mistake.

Uber-villains like Luthor and Ras al Ghul should be wondering if every lowly henchman's unexpected quirk means Ultra has infiltrated their organization. Superheroes should be paranoid about every sidekick or ally that fell off the radar for a few days.

He's Steven Speilberg's Great White from Jaws. Seen only in glimpses thru most of the story, and mainly in effect.

He's the ideal Superman villain; Superman works in the open, Ultra-Humanite is a shadowy influence. He's also the ideal DC-wide villain; his operations could span almost every corner.
    That's a great one. I thought James Robinson did a great job with him in The Golden Age.
    "It's not my Kate." - Greg Rucka

^^^WELL PUT!!!

I really liked his portrayal in CW Stargirl.
    The fact that spoilers:
    he’d violated and had been masquerading as Starman the whole time, and had the poor guy’s brain in a jar stuck in a nightmare loop/scenario
    end of spoilers was just creepy as Hell.

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    ^^^WELL PUT!!!

I really liked his portrayal in CW Stargirl.
    The fact that spoilers:
    he’d violated and had been masquerading as Starman the whole time, and had the poor guy’s brain in a jar stuck in a nightmare loop/scenario
    end of spoilers was just creepy as Hell.
    Yes! I thought Stargirl got Ultra-Humanite righter than anybody since Robinson in Golden Age.

Yes! I thought Stargirl got Ultra-Humanite righter than anybody since Robinson in Golden Age.
    ^^^Totally agree!

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Scarecrow. I feel like he could qualify as a League level villain if used right. Tapping into people's fears.

The Corinthian. I know this is a Sandman villain but I could see him going up against Batman. He's a literal serial killer.

Toyman: Used properly, he could be a real threat. Using toys as weapons to kill.
    Assassinate Putin!