Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lalalei2001 View Post
    He's great. I recently read a Super Friends comic where he had a teen sidekick named...wait for it....SARDINE. Poor kid.
    ^^^Man those Super Friends comics were awesome!
    I know, right?! The Junior Super-Foes were a hoot (LOL):

"Good-bye. Good luck. Good riddance."

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    Toyman: Used properly, he could be a real threat. Using toys as weapons to kill.
    I was a big fan of Timm's take on Toyman in the animated shows.
    Last edited by DrNewGod; 02-12-2024 at 09:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    I know, right?! The Junior Super-Foes were a hoot (LOL):

^^^I want Chick to be reimagined in the new Penguin comic!

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Grayven the unclaimed 3rd son of Darkseid. Very powerful and not dumb like his half brother Kailback. He is angry and bitter about not receiving the recognition he feels is his Birthright. He wiped out the entire Darkstar orginization just to get his fathers attention. The main thing holding him back is certain writers refusal to ever alter anything created about the New Gods post Kirby.

Last edited by Zero Hunter; 02-12-2024 at 02:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Hunter View Post
    Grayven the unclaimed 3rd son of Darkseid. Very powerful and not dumb like his half brother Kailback. He is angry and bitter about not receiving the recognition he feels is his Birthright. He wiped out the entire Darkstar orginization just to get his fathers attention. The main thing holding him back is certain writers refusal to ever alter anything created about the New Gods post Kirby.

great idea, but hopefully someone can make him look a little less like a 90's-era Mr. Sinister rip-off lol

stick a Father Box where the ruby is in his chest and make the rings Red, Yellow and Ultra-Violet lantern rings. he'd be unstoppable

I'll take the opportunity to mention Impiriex...

he seems to get written off as "just another Mongul/Darkseid type," but I think there are more interesting avenues to explore that would bring him out of this proverbial shadow

Brick: Could easily become the Green Arrow's answer to Wilson Fisk.

Conduit: I could totally see him become a reoccurring nightmare to Superman and his family.

Major Force: Considering the amount of hell he gave Kyle in general, he's definitely someone who should always have superheroes on guard.

Hugo Strange: His antics that consist of psychological warfare alone is worth exploring more.

Mordru: Given the sheer power he has, he's too much of a heavy hitter in theory to not be an actual heavy hitter in practice.

Vandal Savage
    : Despite Zdarsky currently using him, I still feel his full potential remains untapped.

Amazing Member

I always liked both Weapon Masters. One came from 10,000AD had a giant robot.Took on the original JLA because a book told him he woul win. Turned out book was damaged and misunderstood the outcome. The 2nd one wore sleek battle armor could pull any weapon out from a pocket universe where he stored them. He lives on a yacht that sails in international waters. Plus he had a staff that consisted of a hot secretary and a Dominator. I believe both are related, in fact, I believe they are part of family of Weapon Masters.

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aarkus View Post
    great idea, but hopefully someone can make him look a little less like a 90's-era Mr. Sinister rip-off lol

stick a Father Box where the ruby is in his chest and make the rings Red, Yellow and Ultra-Violet lantern rings. he'd be unstoppable
    This is more how he appeared in the short cameo he got in the 4th season of Young Justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Nero View Post
    Major Force: Considering the amount of hell he gave Kyle in general, he's definitely someone who should always have superheroes on guard.
    I think he works for Wade Eiling now. that was the case last time I saw him at least, which was in the 12-issue Firestorm series that merged Ronnie and Jason... so Rebirth era, I guess? I can't really keep track of the reboots anymore, I just read the stories now lol.

This is more how he appeared in the short cameo he got in the 4th season of Young Justice.

that's a slight improvement... pretty bold statement to be naked under the codpiece tho lmao

tbh I like everything about the character except how he looks. I think something closer to Grail would be more suited to a son of Darkseid.

an angry grape just does not scream "vengeful son of Apokolips" regardless how you dress it up

and that hair? even less practical in a fight than capes. tackle him at the knees from behind and you'll probably give him whiplash while you're at it lol
    Last edited by Aarkus; 02-13-2024 at 07:23 PM.

Boisterously Confused

In which he's a Fabio-Thanos Knockoff mashup (which is really kind of clever in a meta-sense)

BANNED

I've always had a soft spot for the Gentleman Ghost.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    There have been recent attempts, but I'm still hopeful for Lord Death Man to finally realize his potential...

Oh, HELL yes, Lord Death Man!

Incredible Member

synnar and Lady Styx.