Astonishing Member

Default If They Did A New Exiles Book What Would Be Your Top AUs To Visit

Inspired by Dead X-Men's timeline hopping.....like it says on the tin: if they did a new reality-hopping book, what What-Ifs inspired by the past decades since original Exiles would you like to explore?

IE:

1) A reality where Amenth never invaded and Old Okkara never fell.
    2) A reality with no sliding timescale so the older generations of X-Men are all grandparents or retired and the younger gens are the mains.
    3) A reality where the results of M-Day were flipped....the 198 and main X-Men who kept their powers were the ones depowered while the canon depowered mutants like Dani, Rictor, Jubilee and most Academy X kids were the ones who kept theirs....

Etc, etc.

I would still want to wait a while, and if they did this, it would need a REALLY strong makeover...

But I would love to see someone from:

AOA (Blink)
    Days of Future Past
    Ultimate
    House of M (someone from the Red Guard)
    Age of X-Man (Legacy or Nightmare)
    Mutant X (maybe Goblyn Queen)
    Queen of Mutants, Mistress of Magnetism, Magnetrix and the MII, Pestilence of the Horsemen of Apocalypse, the Krakoan Oracle and creator of the Sanctus Sacrum Tournament Key, the Threshold Seed Shaper, Brood Queen of the Fall of the House of X, Lorna Sally Dane, Ph.D., of the House of M, Polaris of the X-Men

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GoingGreen View Post
    I would still want to wait a while, and if they did this, it would need a REALLY strong makeover...

But I would love to see someone from:

AOA (Blink)
    Days of Future Past
    Ultimate
    House of M (someone from the Red Guard)
    Age of X-Man (Legacy or Nightmare)
    Mutant X (maybe Goblyn Queen)

I would pick more, 3 from each of these 3 popular AU;
    AoA: X-Man, Storm and Quicksilver
    Age of X-Man: Hellion, Stand-Off (Unuscione) and Legacy (Rogue)
    House of M: Cyclops, Toad and Nightcrawler
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by BobbysWorld View Post
    2) A reality with no sliding timescale so the older generations of X-Men are all grandparents or retired and the younger gens are the mains.
    3) A reality where the results of M-Day were flipped....the 198 and main X-Men who kept their powers were the ones depowered while the canon depowered mutants like Dani, Rictor, Jubilee and most Academy X kids were the ones who kept theirs....

Etc, etc.
    I wish one of those realities was the main one.

* A reality where Magik hold Pixie in limbo after Quest for Magic, but Megan ultimately defeated her and became the new Darkchylde.
    She then lauched an Inferno of nightmare unicorns, teddy-bears and fairies.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

Mighty Member

An odd one, but a World where Harry Osborne is Spider-Man.
    Using the OG Ultimate Universe as a base, Harry gets bitten by a Spider-Man being tested on by Oscorp.
    Obviously, you have the Green Goblin there still, but you could redo the reveal of the original asm 39, but with Peter replacing Harry.
    That Spider-Man then joins the exiles.

Going to the first Universe, we know thw current MU is the 8th Universe, but maybe they get the guy who becomes the original Galactus.

Speaking of Galactus, a story which finishes off Bryne’s Last Galactus Story would be nice

Astonishing Member

I'd like them to revisit the world that was in the last What If issue of the second volume. There are some great legacy characters that aren't getting any attention.

Also a story that finishes the great Liefeld's X-Ternals storyline.

100% the no sliding timescale timeline. Something akin to Spider-Man: Life Story would be great.

House of M Red guard Rogue or Queen Anna Marie Darkholme Eissenhard
    A alternate AOA Wanda where Pietro die Instead of Her
    And Male versión of Emma Frost BUT literally ill be hilarious
    A Ogun student Kate Pryde
    616 Esme Cuckoo
    Young Cable
    Peter Raven Xmen Forever son of Rogue and Spiderman

* An Earth ruled by President David Alleyne: corrupted version of Prodigy, as in the nightmare Emma and Dani showed him

*An Earth where Exodus stopped Cassie's sentinel attack on Genosha. He got a massive power boost, being seen as the savior by the population, then isolated the island and enslaved any remaining human.
    The Genoshean X-Men (Wicked, Jenny Ransome, etc) are leading the resistance.

*An Earth where all super heroes are agents of SHIELD/SWORD/ETC. The X-Men are the X-Division.

*An Earth under the rule of evil X-Men
    Lady Mandarin rules Asia. She's in war with Darkchylde who turned Russia into limbo territory. Vampire Monet conquered Europe. Shadow King possessed Storm controls Africa. Lord Imperial Sunspot owns South America. Brood Xavier is puppeting North America.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

A reality where the Academy X kids are finally acknowledged and allowed to shine.

* A world where the regular members of the FF gained powers but never became a team.
    *An Earth that was somehow transported to the Negative Zone.
    *A world where only the X-verse characters exist and not the rest of the MU (the X-Verse specifically since Exiles is largely an X-book).
    *Revisiting the universe where the Mutants were Gods like Asgardians.
    *I would also like it if some of the other already seen universes were featured but I don't have specific choices.

Quote Originally Posted by FFJamie94 View Post
    An odd one, but a World where Harry Osborne is Spider-Man.
    Using the OG Ultimate Universe as a base, Harry gets bitten by a Spider-Man being tested on by Oscorp.
    Obviously, you have the Green Goblin there still, but you could redo the reveal of the original asm 39, but with Peter replacing Harry.
    That Spider-Man then joins the exiles.
    A version of Harry did become Spider-Man in an issue of Spider-Gwen. That reality also had Gwen become Green Goblin. But this universe was more like Spider-Gwen's reality where the roles overall were shifted. It was very different from 616.

Your idea, on the other hand, seems to be that most other things are similiar to 616 with the exception of Harry being Spider-Man.

Edit: I just realized you mentioned that it would be an alternate take on the OG Ultimate Universe. Either way, the Spider-Gwen story was different than the 1610 universe as well.
    Last edited by Ubauba01; 02-11-2024 at 09:59 AM.

I have so many ideas, but mostly are related to "shipping", so I'll leave that out.

* I would love they returned to Avataars: Covenant of the Shield focusing on the mutants (in the miniseries, we barely saw the O5 and Magnus).

* A world in which Betsy either survived through other means or died after Sabertooth's attach, so she couldn't stop Shadow King in the Psywars. I want to see how SK would transform the world - each time he did manage to conquer/win, we never saw the hows, just mentions.
    First Warren in Dark X-Men #1, and then Genis-Vell in Captain Marvel #1. Seriously, Marvel?!
    Avatar reflecting my mood. I couldn't stand the sunny high-flying Angel one anymore.