Incredible Member

Default John Constantine (DC Universe) vs The Darkness (Topcow/Image Comics)

Who is coming out on top?

Arena match or scenario? How much prep does Constantine get, if any?

A straight up battle, classic John will get the crap kicked out of him.

I know they've been given John more combat mage skills since the Dark Justice stuff first started, but I haven't really been keeping track of those.

Give Constantine any time to prep and figure out what he's dealing with though, he'll walk all over Jackie.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    A straight up battle, classic John will get the crap kicked out of him.

I know they've been given John more combat mage skills since the Dark Justice stuff first started, but I haven't really been keeping track of those.

Give Constantine any time to prep and figure out what he's dealing with though, he'll walk all over Jackie.
    Not overly familiar with Constatine's arsenal, but at which point are we seeing John go up against Jackie? Early on, sure. Even a bit of light would be a detriment to Jackie. By the end, well, you know how a Green Lantern's power is only limited by their imagination? Jackie hit, and surpassed that point. Hell, even gave Supes a bloody mouth in a single punch in their crossover. Darkness itself is an entity from the beginning of time. Primordial being type. Needs a host, but boy can he imbue that host with incredible powers, even to kill beings on a similar level.