Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I didn't say any of that... point is they haven't made there money back from a lot things yet so probably not a good idea to spend billions more.
    Again they literally just bought Fortnite. They buy IPs if they think its worth it. And saying they haven't made money back on Star Wars is silly. Star Wars is far more than the movies. Books, TV shows, comic books, lego toys, tons of other merchandise.

Quote Originally Posted by inisideguy View Post
    Again they literally just bought Fortnite. They buy IPs if they think its worth it. And saying they haven't made money back on Star Wars is silly. Star Wars is far more than the movies. Books, TV shows, comic books, lego toys, tons of other merchandise.
    I literally just was saying they probably made there money back on starwars... I don't think you understand what I'm saying yes they can probably make money on this but again they are still in the red with fox D+ they lost 500 million so probably not a good idea to buy T
    HANNA-BARBERA even if it was possible they need to get there own house in order frist you have to understand it takes time just to make your money back much less profit so doing to much to soon had put other companies in trouble.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I literally just was saying they probably made there money back on starwars... I don't think you understand what I'm saying yes they can probably make money on this but again they are still in the red with fox D+ they lost 500 million so probably not a good idea to buy T
    HANNA-BARBERA even if it was possible they need to get there own house in order frist you have to understand it takes time just to make your money back much less profit so doing to much to soon had put other companies in trouble.
    Ok. Honestly I dont care if the would buy something like this or not. Nor am I in any position to tell them what to buy and not buy. I am just saying they just have made a huge IP purchase so apparently they have some money to throw around.

Quote Originally Posted by inisideguy View Post
    Ok. Honestly I dont care if the would buy something like this or not. Nor am I in any position to tell them what to buy and not buy. I am just saying they just have made a huge IP purchase so apparently they have some money to throw around.
    Yes definitely they have billions no one is saying they are poor however poor choices have lead to a lose of money and they don't want that to continue.

Quote Originally Posted by thwhtGuardian View Post
    Disney doesn't do enough with the cartoons they have so even if WB did want to sell them I'm not sure Disney would be the best home for them.
    Seconded. They need to focus on what they have first, otherwise it just looks like they are just hoarding property so that others can't use it and do anything interesting with it.
    Slava Ukraini!
    Truth and love must prevail over lies and hatred

Astonishing Member

It would certainly open up opportunities to see these characters in more places, but I don't think it's needed by either company.