Default villain reaction once they know batman real id

I am compiling villains reactions when they know batman is bruce
    do commetn if anything is missed

1) lex luthor:- he blackmailed to join justice leauge
    2) ra al guil:- proposed batman to marry his daughter in cave
    3) riddler :- batman blackmailed thim,his id will not be riddle
    4) bane:- invaded cave
    5) two face:- invaded cave

Joker... It varies. Depends on which version you want to look at for him. Though, it does seem that either way, Joker doesn't care what face is there under the mask, so long as its Batman.

Amanda Waller (well, not a "villain", but would not hesitate to do evil things)- Ended up in a blackmail stand-off. Waller knew Batman was Bruce, Bruce knows Amanda's true weakness is that her family is completely unaware of what she does.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Joker... It varies. Depends on which version you want to look at for him. Though, it does seem that either way, Joker doesn't care what face is there under the mask, so long as its Batman.

Amanda Waller (well, not a "villain", but would not hesitate to do evil things)- Ended up in a blackmail stand-off. Waller knew Batman was Bruce, Bruce knows Amanda's true weakness is that her family is completely unaware of what she does.
    Joker's reaction from Batman Beyond was great - "I'd laugh if it wasn't so pathetic. Aw, what the hell? I'll laugh anyways!"
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Joker's reaction from Batman Beyond was great - "I'd laugh if it wasn't so pathetic. Aw, what the hell? I'll laugh anyways!"
    Classic!

"Good-bye. Good luck. Good riddance."

Bane knew Batman's identity at least a year prior to invading the cave. And when did Two Face invade the cave after finding out his identity?
    love is the real "success."
    Free Palestine! 🇵🇸Ceasefire NOW!
    They/Them

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Riddler found out as he emerged from the Lazarus pit to cure his cancer. After that, I don't know if this counts as a reaction, he concocted an elaborate scheme with Hush to prove that he's still a mastermind and use Batman to take care of Ra's so he won't know he used the Pit.
    Hush - Riddler told him but I don't remember his reaction and why he goes with the scheme

Two-Face figured that Nightwing is Batman so he invaded the cave but I don't know remember how he got to the cave
    Two-Face knew who he is in New 52, but I don't remember if we're ever shown his reaction, only Batman's reaction when Two-Face revealed that he knew: total silence

Joker's reaction in Death of The Family is to basically shut the information off and ignore it, because he's not interested, he only started to use that information after his heartbreak of Batman rejecting him in favor of the family, and so his actual reaction is Endgame

Talia (New 52) - She's on her way to villainy, following her mother's advice (act helpless) though she hasn't done anything (obvious) yet and already falling in love after getting rescued by Batman so it just continues with making him her husband and the father of her child to rule the world

Selina - Batman Returns - "Does this mean we have to start fighting?" ^^
    Selina - Earth-2 - No reaction as him taking off his mask is to dispel Scarecrow fear gas, and at that point they're already in love
    Selina - Post-Crisis (recently allied with him after getting tricked by Ivy and Hush) "Bruce" wide eyed then hugged him and asked him to shave (she was already Bruce's date)

Joe Chill - I forgot if it's Earth-1 or 2 - Got scared and tattle to his goons (he's a boss now and Bruce can't prove his crime, he just wanted to scare him as he will be watching) but they shot him out of anger for creating Batman - he died in Batman's arms
    Joe Chill - New 52 - Bruce approached him before he became Batman - he's already a tired old poor man, apologized and Bruce left him be, disappointed that he's not some assassin or part of grand conspiracy to kill the Waynes
    Joe Chill - DC You - Temporary God of Knowledge Bruce revealed the info to him when he's unrepentant and reveling in being the murderer of the famous Waynes - He got scared and begged - Bruce then erased the knowledge of the reveal - Chill remained fearful but don't remember why he's scared
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 02-14-2024 at 06:38 AM.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by James Cameron View Post
    Bane knew Batman's identity at least a year prior to invading the cave. And when did Two Face invade the cave after finding out his identity?
    battlw for the cowl?