Invisible Destroyer
    Isis
    Ibis The Invincible
    Bulletman
    Bulletgirl
    Composite Superman
    The Wizard
    Vulcan Son of Fire
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

Soranik Natu. She was a major character in Green Lantern Corps for years, and has just vanished after taking charge of the Sinestro Corps back during Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps. At least I don't think we've seen her since then.

Julia Kapatelis - one of WW's best supporting characters from one of her most beloved runs. Hasn't been seen for over a decade. She was in that Bloodlines movie I guess, but that was an awful portrayal.

Terry Berg - Green Lantern's first gay supporting character just...vanished. They don't even include him in the Pride issues.

I seriously haven't seen Weather Wizard portraited for a few years now. Did I miss something of him? I believe last time he was used was in 2020?

Wonder Woman's villain --Duke of Deception hasn't been seen for a long while. At least I think he hasn't. I haven't always followed Wonder Woman.
    Sandy Hausler
    DC Boards Moderator (along with The Darknight Detective (who has a much cooler name that I do))
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy Hausler View Post
    Wonder Woman's villain --Duke of Deception hasn't been seen for a long while. At least I think he hasn't. I haven't always followed Wonder Woman.
    He was in her previous run for a couple of issues.

Idk if Elongated Man and Sue Dibny are considered as supporting characters, but them plus Red Tornado I guess

Quote Originally Posted by Mai Zen View Post
    Idk if Elongated Man and Sue Dibny are considered as supporting characters, but them plus Red Tornado I guess
    I know, right?! I loved their interactions with the rest of The SuperBuddies (LOL):
    "Good-bye. Good luck. Good riddance."

Astonishing Member

Infectious Lass of the Substitute Legion of Super-Heroes. Great character design with unique abilities. Of course, most of the Legion universe is in limbo.