Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Breevort really said Beast is the most romantic when Nightcrawler exists
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Breevort really said Beast is the most romantic when Nightcrawler exists
    Hank? The guy who ignored his girlfriend, while she was in the bed, because feeding his hate of Scott at the time was the most important thing to him? I'm not seeing it. That Hank would place second to a stalker.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Technically he said "Back in the day, it was the Beast, before he threw over human needs and desires in favor of science. Nightcrawler also had some moves, but he doesn’t really use them as often anymore. So these days, Gambit is the clear winner. Angel wants to be, but he’s mostly all talk. But Gambit thinks about this stuff."
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Astonishing Member

Gambit is a good choice but Alex is the man, it must be a Summers thing because besides that slut Wolvie the only characters mentioned with multiple partners are Alex and Scott, Alex (Maddy and Lorna), Scott (Jean and Emma).

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by salarta View Post
    This part stuck out. Omitting the responses of other people in between the question and the relevant response.

Basically more proof that, throughout his time as X-Men editor, he saw Lorna through the lens of Havok and let that cloud his judgment on her actual interest and potential in her own right. I'm not saying that only because they're his pick for this question out of all possible X-Men, but because of the name order too. And then, of course, there's how he's presenting his personal desires here as if they're fact.

Seeing this makes me even more glad that he's on the way out as X-Men editor. Maybe she'll have a real chance for good things going forward.
    Not to pick a fight with the Lorna stans and some of the stuff you mentioned might be true but you guys are getting waaay to sensitive when you complain about the name order. People say Scott and Jean, or Remy and Rogue so saying Havok and Lorna isn't a slight. It's the way our society runs for the most part. Not saying it's fair or right but it is how it is. I am an Alex fan and I promise if he would have said Lorna and Alex I wouldn't have even noticed it. Lorna fans I would think should be happy to think she is top of mind, there are dozens of X-characters so to have Lorna mentioned is a good thing. That means she's A to B list. I personally am glad as a Alex and Maddy fan that they were mentioned. Being top of mind means when pitching projects or claiming roster spots your favorite character is likely to be active as opposed to forgotten and unused for decades.

Chris Hassan:

Tomorrow at @AIPTcomics...

X-Men Monday #240 - Jordan D. White Discusses 'Fall of the House of X' #2

(And Jordan's reaction to the 'X-Men '97' trailer!)

Two X-Men Monday Calls for Questions have gone out.

X-Men Monday Call for Questions – Steve Foxe for ‘X-Men ’97’

https://aiptcomics.com/2024/02/19/x-...foxe-x-men-97/

Accepting Questions About: X-Men ’97, X-Men: The Animated Series

Deadline: Wednesday, February 21, 2024 @ 8 PM EST

X-Men Monday Call for Questions – Steve Foxe & Steve Orlando for ‘X-Men Unlimited’

https://aiptcomics.com/2024/02/19/x-...men-unlimited/

Accepting Questions About: X-Men Unlimited

Deadline: Friday, February 23, 2024 @ 8 PM EST