Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mighty Member

*Insert Moon Knight Villain here*
    Moonie has so many villains with a great foundation. The Committee, Morpheus, Midnight Man, Stained Glass Scarlet. For a long time, writers were content to make Moonie's enemies evil versions of Moon Knight, Khonshu, Bushman, and himself, and the potential for all the others quickly diminished. Even Profile is a villain worth reestablishing.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijudo View Post
    I think, to a degree, The Abomination is under appreciated. He's primarily considered a strength-based Hulk villain, but if you think about it, Emil Blonsky was a spy before he was turned. He should be cunning, calculating, a master strategist with plans within plans on how to reach his objective. Imagine an evil James Bond and then give him the powers of the Hulk. Hell, I'd even argue that Abomination should be more in the camp of the mastermind villains than the brute villains.

But my big one here is...Swarm. He's played for laughs anymore, it seems, but a Nazi scientist whose body is entirely made up of bees, every single one of which he has control over, is absolutely terrifying. I'd love to see a scenario where, as far as leftover WWII antagonists go, they finally give the Red Skull a rest and lean into the horror aspects, both in terms of his physical being and the atrocities he committed, of Swarm. This guy should be a much bigger player on the villain scene.
    On the subject of Abomination, I think Al Ewing and Crystal Frasier tried something like that in the Gamma Flight spinoff to Immortal Hulk, with Abomination as the Big Bad behind it all. As for Swarm . . . yeah, definitely could see that.

Quote Originally Posted by scribbleMind View Post
    *Insert Moon Knight Villain here*
    Moonie has so many villains with a great foundation. The Committee, Morpheus, Midnight Man, Stained Glass Scarlet. For a long time, writers were content to make Moonie's enemies evil versions of Moon Knight, Khonshu, Bushman, and himself, and the potential for all the others quickly diminished. Even Profile is a villain worth reestablishing.
    I think I recall the Profile from the 2000s-era revival of Moon Knight, around the time of Civil War or something like that.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Scorpion I feel get a bad shake these days. He used to be Venom before there was a Venom, the tough, faster stronger, evil Spider-man. I don't even think most people remember he can scale walls, and his private investigator stuff is forgotten as well.. Mostly he just gets used as "one of those mooks in a team" these days.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alan2099 View Post
    Scorpion I feel get a bad shake these days. He used to be Venom before there was a Venom, the tough, faster stronger, evil Spider-man. I don't even think most people remember he can scale walls, and his private investigator stuff is forgotten as well.. Mostly he just gets used as "one of those mooks in a team" these days.
    I do like his current thing as one of Agent Gao's "Capekillers" in Miles Morales: Spider-Man, insofar as it allows him some semblance of greater character development as a reluctant ally to Miles despite the existing bad blood between him and the original Spider-Man, rather than just being another disposable super-crook.
    The spider is always on the hunt.