Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

I read that Javier Bardem is rumored to play Galactus and Anya Taylor-Joy is rumored to play Frankie Raye.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

I think Pedro Pascal can pull it off as Reed.

Saw him at a premier with horn rimmed glasses, unkempt hair and 5 o'clock bear; a look which definitely fits the mold of "scientist who spends too much time on his inventions to the point where he forgets to take care of himself and pay attention to his loved ones but he can still switch it on and be a family man when he needs to".

The casting for Ben and Sue are on point as well. Only one I am not familiar with is Johnny's actor.

The CBR Community Guidelines & Rules
    | Report but also PM me directly

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    I read that Javier Bardem is rumored to play Galactus and Anya Taylor-Joy is rumored to play Frankie Raye.
    Kind of interesting on the second part if it's true-Frankie was also in Rise of the Silver Surfer (although with a military background instead of the complicated Robot human torch connected backstory) although she didn't become Nova although that could've been something they intended for an unproduced sequel.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    She's not house hold name is what I'm saying
    What are you basing this on?

There are also rumors that Silver Surfer might be in it and if that's legit, I see no reason why Jones couldn't reprise the role in the movie. As he looked perfect as the character.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KurtW95 View Post
    He is white. Google his ancestry. I think he isn't great casting because he doesn't look much like the character, but I hope he proves me wrong like Evan Peters did. I think he might look more like the character if he's clean-shaven and they style his hair like the character has looked classically.

How's this for you?

I'm just excited for a Fantastic Four movie that will (hopefully) be good!
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Quote Originally Posted by 80sbaby View Post
    What are you basing this on?
    A lot of people online didn't know who she was or called her that girl from the crown also my family and 9 out of 10 of my friends I asked didn't know again it's not a bad thing and I'm not saying she isn't known at all I'm just saying she's not Natalie Portmans level.

A lot of people online didn't know who she was or called her that girl from the crown also my family and 9 out of 10 of my friends I asked didn't know again it's not a bad thing and I'm not saying she isn't known at all I'm just saying she's not Natalie Portmans level.
    A lot of people online don't know what dihydrogen monoxide is.

But trust me, it's very popular.

Natalie Portman was "That Kid from the Assassin movie" when she got the Phantom Menace.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunch of Coconuts View Post
    A lot of people online don't know what dihydrogen monoxide is.

But trust me, it's very popular.
    But not a house hold name that's my point the average person probably doesn't know what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Natalie Portman was "That Kid from the Assassin movie" when she got the Phantom Menace.
    Yup I agree she wasn't as well known at the time just like most the FF cast that's probably going to change.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I'm no stranger to media but outside of Pedro I did do an IMDB.
    Vanessa Kirby was a name I felt I knew but couldn't pin point her.
    The other two were faces that felt familiar.

I get what Choptop is saying.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Some of the Cavill rumors about him being in the MCU are naturally for Doom.

So you'd basically have Reed and Doom played by two actors who played surrogate fathers protecting their very important daughters in very popular adaptations of video games (Although Witcher is based on a book first, I think the whole reason it got a Netflix show-and Cavill being so interested-was due to the popularity of the third game).

Plus the guy who played DC's signature hero (apart from Batman) playing Marvel's signature villain.

Although I'm not sure if they'll use Valeria and Franklin. It could be interesting though if the team gets stuck in the 60s and comes back in the modern day (although they kind of did that with Captain America, and to a lesser extent Captain Marvel, and of course people readjusting from the blip), if Franklin and Valeria are in their 50s or something.
    Last edited by ChrisIII; 02-19-2024 at 07:19 AM.
    chrism227.wordpress.com Info and opinions on a variety of interests.

https://twitter.com/chrisprtsmouth

Well, its a cast all right. That much is certain. And as a cast, its very casty. In fact, I'd say the cast is so casty that it bodes well for the movie. And the fact that they have cast four people for the roles of the four characters in the Fantastic Four bodes very well indeed. Counting properly is very important for making a movie about four people. If they had cast three or five people, I'd be concerned. As it is, I am cautiously optimistic that the movie about the Fantastic Four will, indeed, involve four people.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.