Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Default Wolverine 43 synops spoilers

Creed annoyed a team of him didn't win
    Laura notices the I fighting
    Quire is sadly alive. Creeds using his head to as a tv/Magic 8 ball/ answering machine(quire is also going crazy). Quire contacts oya.
    They exials are involved now. And plan to use the killing seed on him.
    With Laura last Creed and camo Creed.
    Laura: so are you clones or somting ?
    Camo: shut op.
    Laura: so are all you creeds just being betas or ?
    Lady Creed gasses her and rips out her tongue.
    Lady and camo then plan to find Graydon and have him kill main Creed for them.

Creed with quire in a box.
    Quire in a box leaks somting to Creed becaue part of hin is mad logan didn't save him.

Creeds happy he gets to go on a treasure hunt

I enjoyed this issue a lot. So happy to see the Exiles! I love what they've been doing and Quire reaching out to Idie makes so much sense.

I can't wait to see Laura destroy "Savage" Sabretooth. I like that she was messing with them as they were arguing. She's gonna get her chance to hit back and it's gonna be great.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

They also mention that they broke into Weapon X at some point to get 616 Sabretooth his full adamantium skeleton back. Has this been mentioned anywhere else? I’m assuming this was on one of their visits to another timeline or something.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

This just kicked ass. The Sabretooth War is going from strength to strength and is taking full advantage of being allowed to go full gory but only when they can use it to maximum effect. This story has been very engaging overall and I can't wait to see what happens now that the Exiles are coming into play.

The art is also good and appropriate to the story. Percy & LaValle make one hell of a team, I kinda wish they would stick around into the From the Ashes era tbh.

Spectacular Member

Quire is sadly alive.
    Nah, this is a fate worse than death. Good to see the Exiles, but I have a very bad feeling about where Percy's is going compared to LaValle on the returning Exiles team.

any scans of the exiles

Edit. Nevermind they are on twitter
    Last edited by CGAR; 02-14-2024 at 12:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    any scans of the exiles
    Here's a few pages I just grabbed.

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

I'm enjoying the story, but I wish they'd tone down the violence. I get that seems to be one of the selling points of the event for some reason, but some of it feels like it's written by a teenage boy. Looking forward to seeing Logan and Laura take down all these budget Sabretooths and the real deal, though. And I've just finished reading Sabretooth and the Exiles so it was cool to see the Exiles resurface.
    "When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — No, you move."

Tone down the violence in a story that involves Sabretooth??? This is the same dude who chose not to kill a begging soldier who wanted to die, but instead shot the soldier's pregnant wife in front of him because that would cause him more pain... and this was in the 90s.

All-New Member

Soooo is “essence of Leech”, Leech as in Morlock Leech?
    He and Artie Maddicks have been done so dirty since the 80’s!

Fantastic Member

this has been great could do without the loser exile characters but between the art and the violence this is easily the best selling fall of x book and its not even close. I know percy takes alot of crap but besides the surfer issue pretty much every issue of he wolvie book has been good. Also between this story the new deadpool movie , the s unrated bloodhunt version their doing and the little info i have about how and what the new brevort x-force book is going to be..look like marvel/disney is listening to its fans and retailers alike that consumers are dying for more adult oriented books and stories hopefully we get much more of this in the future

So what can you tease about the new X-Force book? Will it be Wolverine-led? Or Cable-led? My guess is it’ll have Deadpool and Wolverine in it for movie synergy.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

I liked that Quentin reached out to Idie. It's a good way of bringing the Exiles into the story while also acknowledging the history those two characters have. I'm also really looking forward to Graydon coming back. I'm sure that'll work out just fine for Savage and Camo Creed, lol. This event continues my weird relationship with Percy's books. He's like the anti-Duggan for me. Rather than just being "eh, it's fine", I either love his books or hate them. Luckily, I'm loving this.

I like that you can tell whether it’s Ben or Victor at the keyboard based on which characters get focus, and also by how much it reminds you of a hormonal teenage boy who just chugged a crate of Rockstar energy drinks.

Unglaublich!

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Creed annoyed a team of him didn't win
    Laura notices the I fighting
    Quire is sadly alive. Creeds using his head to as a tv/Magic 8 ball/ answering machine(quire is also going crazy). Quire contacts oya.
    They exials are involved now. And plan to use the killing seed on him.
    With Laura last Creed and camo Creed.
    Laura: so are you clones or somting ?
    Camo: shut op.
    Laura: so are all you creeds just being betas or ?
    Lady Creed gasses her and rips out her tongue.
    Lady and camo then plan to find Graydon and have him kill main Creed for them.

Creed with quire in a box.
    Quire in a box leaks somting to Creed becaue part of hin is mad logan didn't save him.

Creeds happy he gets to go on a treasure hunt
    She ripped off her entire lower jaw!