Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Ultimate Member

I don't think that she learned everything only that Alex had the same memory as Scott, as far as the plane accident went, or something along those lines. I think Jean reacted in shock, but then again that episode was over 20 years ago now...

I was hoping Alex would appear in the show, especially after he was used as an easter egg in the Mojo episode, but it doesn't look like we'll get him this season.

Astonishing Member

Maybe a cameo of them X-Factor running into Maddy in the finale

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    Maybe a cameo of them X-Factor running into Maddy in the finale
    At this point, it might be more insulting if they have him meet Maddie right before killing her off. I'm surprised she was killed off so quickly. I'm wondering if she might not come back because Sinister has more Maddies in reserve or if Apocalypse revives her to make her one of his horsemen.

If Belasco and Magik are introduced in a future season, maybe Belasco could also revive Maddie.

Quote Originally Posted by jmc247 View Post
    I always felt it was odd too that they introduced these characters but never actually confirmed that they were siblings onscreen.

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    People talk about favorite Alex looks, I liked the brotherhood look the Black outfit with the red gauntlets. The OG look is fine except for the headgear. I like the X-Factor blue and yellow because just like the red gauntlets look his blonde hair is out there flapping in the breeze. I am not a graphics guy but how would the Factor outfit look if the main colors were black a grey, sort of a combination of his two classic looks? What are you guys favorite costumes, and no Goblin Prince votes (you thirsty pervs, smh)? One thing he has to have is the concentric circles power signature. Sometimes his blasts are drawn randomly but it isn't Havok without concentric circles, I remember when an X-Men commented on it being Alex because of the concentric circles when he was a brainwashed magistrate/mutate in Genosha post Seige Perilous?? (it's been a minute).
    Personally, I like all three (especially, when drawn by those who're artistically skilled):

• Jeff Matsuda

• Neal Adams

• Joe Quesada

Last edited by K7P5V; Yesterday at 12:08 AM. Reason: Made Adjustments.
    "Good-bye. Good luck. Good riddance."

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Personally, I like all three (especially when drawn by those who're artistically skilled):

• Jeff Matsuda

• Neal Adams

• Joe Quesada

I love Havoks original costume! I know many people think it looks silly... Nice to see another appreciator. And when it is drawn by Neal Adams its extra good. He's probably my favorite silver age artist.

Astonishing Member

I love Neal's original design, but the images above bend his rules for how he drew Havok originally. His suite should never show highlights or shadows. It's either totally black or totally white -- but when he's powering up -- there can be cross sections of absolute white and absolute black. I think Cockrum and Byrne both followed those rules. Adams may have forgotten that when he later sketched the character.

I wasn't a fan of neither Alex nor Lorna in the blue/yellow team uniforms. The Matusa design isn't bad --- but the added red armor elements are overkill and unnecessary.

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    I love Neal's original design, but the images above bend his rules for how he drew Havok originally. His suite should never show highlights or shadows. It's either totally black or totally white -- but when he's powering up -- there can be cross sections of absolute white and absolute black. I think Cockrum and Byrne both followed those rules. Adams may have forgotten that when he later sketched the character.

I wasn't a fan of neither Alex nor Lorna in the blue/yellow team uniforms. The Matusa design isn't bad --- but the added red armor elements are overkill and unnecessary.
    I would never ever want those costumes to return... but when I was a little kid, I thought both Havok and Polaris in Matsuda's design was SO COOL. His chunky and sometimes impractical body armor, and the way he portrayed energy as so very tangible... I just loved it when I was a kid.
    Queen of Mutants, Mistress of Magnetism, Magnetrix and the MII, Pestilence of the Horsemen of Apocalypse, the Krakoan Oracle and creator of the Sanctus Sacrum Tournament Key, the Threshold Seed Shaper, Brood Queen of the Fall of the House of X, Lorna Sally Dane, Ph.D., of the House of M, Polaris of the X-Men

Astonishing Member

I can see the appeal. If I had been introduced to that version, I'd probably prefer it. The shoulder harness is so 90s, but I do like the way the gauntlets are drawn Still, it's a weird choice for the character -- but maybe it was explained in story? I wasn't reading X-Factor near the end.

Astonishing Member

I always thought it was a way to build more color into his outfit besides just black and white. I almost forgot the amount of black and white on the costume being an aspect of how charged up Havok was at the time, it hasn't been used in ages.