Spectacular Member

Default Spider-Girl - Mayday Parker

Hi all,

So I've read the series online and seen issues, but never truly read it - now its on sale on Kindle - the 1st 4 books collecting up to issue 67 are available on Amazon.com for 6.99 each. Just wanted to gauge people's thoughts on it. Is it worth getting?

Yes, it's pretty fun!

Though, it does have a writting style that if you're not used to read it might throw you off a bit, but once you get used to it you'll really enjoy it!

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by adamishere1 View Post
    Hi all,

So I've read the series online and seen issues, but never truly read it - now its on sale on Kindle - the 1st 4 books collecting up to issue 67 are available on Amazon.com for 6.99 each. Just wanted to gauge people's thoughts on it. Is it worth getting?
    Yes. It was a great series with solid storytelling and superb art. I myself am reluctant to buy digital comics and books (I prefer being able to hold a copy in my hand), but yes, it is a great deal.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by SturdyMike89 View Post
    Yes. It was a great series with solid storytelling and superb art. I myself am reluctant to buy digital comics and books (I prefer being able to hold a copy in my hand), but yes, it is a great deal.
    Prefer the hard copies myself, but I realize I no longer have the storage space and if digital are cheaper, especially having a newborn baby at home, its the choice I'll make... until I win the lottery and am able to buy a mansion with a room just for comics

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by adamishere1 View Post
    Prefer the hard copies myself, but I realize I no longer have the storage space and if digital are cheaper, especially having a newborn baby at home, its the choice I'll make... until I win the lottery and am able to buy a mansion with a room just for comics
    A dream we all can share!