Fantastic Member

Default Marvel Cancels All X-Men Comics In May 2024 Solicits & Wolverine #50

It looks like we won't be getting any X-Men comics in May - unless I have misunderstood this article:

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/marv...-wolverine-50/.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelman View Post
    It looks like we won't be getting any X-Men comics in May - unless I have misunderstood this article:

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/marv...-wolverine-50/.
    The wording they used is a bit strange. The May book solicits were released yesterday: https://community.cbr.com/showthread...n-s-Krakoa-Era
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

BANNED

Right, if the entire line is going to #1s in June, they have effectively canceled a bunch of things in May.

The Red Dragon

Such a misleading title. May comics are still going out, the comics for May are not canceled. They may do relaunches with new #1 in June.

The title makes it seem like they are canceling the solicited books got May.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kitty&Piotr<3 View Post
    Right, if the entire line is going to #1s in June, they have effectively canceled a bunch of things in May.
    Yupp.

It's sensationalist but accurate. "X-Men Titles End in May" doesn't quite have the same punch.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Bleeding Cool?

Bleeding Clickbait as usual.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

That article is just confusing things.

May sees the conclusion of all the books of the Krakoan era and yes, June might have a bunch of #1's but more in the form of one-shots / epilogues to Krakoa. Then the new X-Men ongoing books will start anew in July for From the Ashes.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Someone at Bleeding Cool needs to retake their English classes. Then they describe it better in the sub-heading.

"Marvel's May 2024 X-Men solicits reveal a slate of finales, hinting at an ending for Krakoa."
    "Cable was right!"

*sigh* Finally... I didn't hate the Krakoa era but we all know that mutants living alone on an island never lasts. I was just waiting for it to blow up in their faces... we'll see where we go from here!