The Pine Barrens NJ in Summer & Winter & Salem Mass. in Spring & Autumn

Default How the Huntress should have been done (my opinion)

The Huntress of the New 52 in my opinion would have been the best way to do (with an exception or two) the post crisis version. After the Crisis Helena survived changed her name to Helena Bertinelli reassumed the guise of the Huntress became a school teacher like Bertinelli fought crime never letting anyone know that she like Powergirl were the only survivors of Earth two. As for mentioned the exceptions she would NEVER WOULD BEEN A ROBIN that was the only thing I dislike about the new 52 Huntress & Powergirl, having them as a former Robin & Supergirl that took all the originality from the characters.
    Beware of spies traveling through your multiverse especially if they wear a 4

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by red winter View Post
    The Huntress of the New 52 in my opinion would have been the best way to do (with an exception or two) the post crisis version. After the Crisis Helena survived changed her name to Helena Bertinelli reassumed the guise of the Huntress became a school teacher like Bertinelli fought crime never letting anyone know that she like Powergirl were the only survivors of Earth two. As for mentioned the exceptions she would NEVER WOULD BEEN A ROBIN that was the only thing I dislike about the new 52 Huntress & Powergirl, having them as a former Robin & Supergirl that took all the originality from the characters.
    ....I like my Helenas to be seperate.

And I liked New E2 H&PG starting out as Robin/SG before growing up and taking their own original identities like Dick did.

Helena Wayne or Helena Kyle being ousted from her world and onto the main Earth with Kara(en) is fine imo. Finding a new way to fit in, maybe take a new mantle...its a lot.

Astonishing Member

I preferred pre-Crisis Huntress to new 52 Crisis. The Supergirl/Robin thing didn't sit well with me. I liked when Kara and Helena forged their own identities independent of their mentors.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by kcekada View Post
    I preferred pre-Crisis Huntress to new 52 Crisis. The Supergirl/Robin thing didn't sit well with me. I liked when Kara and Helena forged their own identities independent of their mentors.
    Agree with this

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Given everything they've put PG through it might be best that they didn't.
    Assassinate Putin!

Helena Wayne and Bertinelli fans both deserve both characters to remain separate characters. They have two different personalities and both women are part of different teams. Someday it would be nice to see them team up.

Astonishing Member

If only there was some means of making it happen, something crazy like Wayne being on a parallel Earth.

I'm fine with Helena Bertillini being Helena Wayne's mentor on Earth 2.

I don't mind her being Robin but Batgirl feels like a better fit.

Incredible Member Captain Britain of Earth 20's Avatar

What DC should have done when they introduced Helena Bertinelli as Huntress is almost exactly like what the New 52 did, no I didn't lose my mind (maybe a little) lol. Imagine the Bertinelli's find Helena Wayne with amnesia they take care of her telling her she's their daughter (unknown who she really is) take care of her making her think she's a mafia princess after the massacre of her family she takes the name Huntress which she fights crime & is drawn to Batman, Nightwing, Robin, and Oracle then discovers her true Identity during the Infinite Crisis similar to Power girl.
    Picture the awkward moments when both Nightwing & Arsenal who both had flings with her, it would have been freaking hilarious!
    Be yourself everyone is taken !! I'm an X-Man trapped in the DC omniverse

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Britain of Earth 20 View Post
    What DC should have done when they introduced Helena Bertinelli as Huntress is almost exactly like what the New 52 did, no I didn't lose my mind (maybe a little) lol. Imagine the Bertinelli's find Helena Wayne with amnesia they take care of her telling her she's their daughter (unknown who she really is) take care of her making her think she's a mafia princess after the massacre of her family she takes the name Huntress which she fights crime & is drawn to Batman, Nightwing, Robin, and Oracle then discovers her true Identity during the Infinite Crisis similar to Power girl.
    Picture the awkward moments when both Nightwing & Arsenal who both had flings with her, it would have been freaking hilarious!
    DC sort of brought Helena Wayne back after Infinite Crisis in Justice Society of America Annual. She was part of the JSI, searching for Power Girl.