Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    ^^^Oh I’m sure there’d be some sort of twist along those lines at the end of the story. No way our FF could actually be the bad guys! Or could they?!?

^^^Thank you!
    Say it ain't so....

I love the idea of a "Marvel Planetary" approach to a new Avengers Inc. Here's my line-up:

Wyatt Wingfoot - Planetary was, at least on its face, basically archaeology of the fantastical. Let's start there with a genuine archaeological character who's also a classic character rarely given the spotlight.
    Elsa Bloodstone - Hey, you're going to encounter monsters on your travels, so best to have someone specialized in handling them.
    Doctor Voodoo - Lots of magic-users could be used here, but something about Voodoo just felt right to being on a team like this.
    Spider-Woman - Wanted one more legit Avenger on the line-up and Jessica Drew has never struck me as a straightforward "superhero," having a foot in a bunch of different genres over her career, so her inclusion here's nothing new.
    Skull the Slayer - Always a sucker for dusting off a somewhat forgotten character. Jim Scully's along for the ride as basic "hired muscle" here, not totally mercenary but initially only here because he's paid to be.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Julia Carpenter
    Mockingbird
    Absorbing Man
    Titania
    Wasp

A vision from Julia Carpenter pushes Janet Van Dyne to recruit a seemingly random group of maybe not quite heroes (Crusher was a bonus as Mary wasn't going anywhere without him). Tinker (Julia) Tailor (Wasp) Soldier (Titania) Spy (Mockingbird)
    William Messner Loebs Go Fund Me Page https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-writ...ource=customer

Peter David Go Fund Me Page https://www.gofundme.com/f/peter-david-fund

Len Kaminski Go Fund Me Page https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-save-len-kaminski

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    You're very welcome, and I did think for a long time it'd be cool for the Fantastic Four to take on "The Four" from Planetary.
    ^^^Therez a four-way joke somewhere in there, but I’m not gonna make it!

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Say it ain't so....
    ^^^it ain’t so! Maybe…

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijudo View Post
    I love the idea of a "Marvel Planetary" approach to a new Avengers Inc. Here's my line-up:

Wyatt Wingfoot - Planetary was, at least on its face, basically archaeology of the fantastical. Let's start there with a genuine archaeological character who's also a classic character rarely given the spotlight.
    Elsa Bloodstone - Hey, you're going to encounter monsters on your travels, so best to have someone specialized in handling them.
    Doctor Voodoo - Lots of magic-users could be used here, but something about Voodoo just felt right to being on a team like this.
    Spider-Woman - Wanted one more legit Avenger on the line-up and Jessica Drew has never struck me as a straightforward "superhero," having a foot in a bunch of different genres over her career, so her inclusion here's nothing new.
    Skull the Slayer - Always a sucker for dusting off a somewhat forgotten character. Jim Scully's along for the ride as basic "hired muscle" here, not totally mercenary but initially only here because he's paid to be.
    ^^^Pretty cool…

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijudo View Post

I'm all for Wyatt Wingfoot getting some more love here, and Elsa and Spider-Woman's banter would definitely be something.

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    Julia Carpenter
    Mockingbird
    Absorbing Man
    Titania
    Wasp

A vision from Julia Carpenter pushes Janet Van Dyne to recruit a seemingly random group of maybe not quite heroes (Crusher was a bonus as Mary wasn't going anywhere without him). Tinker (Julia) Tailor (Wasp) Soldier (Titania) Spy (Mockingbird)
    Clever play on words and themes there.

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    ^^^Therez a four-way joke somewhere in there, but I’m not gonna make it!

^^^it ain’t so! Maybe…

^^^Pretty cool…
    Ha, yes.
    The spider is always on the hunt.