Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    The Pine Barrens NJ in Summer & Winter & Salem Mass. in Spring & Autumn

Default Make a new Avengers Inc

Pick a five person roster for a new Avengers Inc. Thought this series could have been Marvel's answer to Planetary or that new version of Outsiders.
    Beware of spies traveling through your multiverse especially if they wear a 4

Jan
    Hank
    Nadia
    Cannon
    Good Ultron

Now that is a different team. Cannon/Whirlwind gets his body back and reluctantly works with his long time enemies. Ultron as a superhero good guy. Nadia getting to know her father. Jan leading a team again. Most importantly the return of Hank Pym for good. This team would be full of tension but somehow find a way to work together. This would leap to my number one pull.

Jessica Jones
    Blue Marvel
    America Chavez
    Mark Shade aka Ultron 12
    Nadia Van Dyne.

Sunspot (connections + money)
    Toni Ho (tech)
    Spindrifter (magic)
    Voyager (transport)
    Justice (heart)
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

I liked the mix of lower-power heroes with high concept stories, so to stay in that vein…

Hawkeye (Clint)
    Wasp
    Black Knight
    Patriot (Eli)
    Mockingbird
    "When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — No, you move."

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    Jan
    Hank
    Nadia
    Cannon
    Good Ultron

Now that is a different team. Cannon/Whirlwind gets his body back and reluctantly works with his long time enemies. Ultron as a superhero good guy. Nadia getting to know her father. Jan leading a team again. Most importantly the return of Hank Pym for good. This team would be full of tension but somehow find a way to work together. This would leap to my number one pull.
    I like that one. It somewhat reminds me of the Fantastic Four in terms of being a "family team," but with more internal tension than the FF had even in their earlier days/years.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    I like that one. It somewhat reminds me of the Fantastic Four in terms of being a "family team," but with more internal tension than the FF had even in their earlier days/years.
    I know, right?! A team so unpredictable, the opposition wouldn't know what hit them (XD)

"Good-bye. Good luck. Good riddance."

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    I know, right?! A team so unpredictable, the opposition wouldn't know what hit them (XD)

Yes. Yes, indeed.

Pietro is the team leading, attitude having Elijah Snow character. Wundarr the Aquarian is the seemingly way more laid back Drummer character, who secretly has his own agenda. Jessica Jones is the Jakita Wagner-like flying brick character w. serious detective skills.

They’re funded and assigned missions to investigate strange phenomena, monsters, cosmic beings, unusual relics, and other superhumans, seemingly at random by the enigmatic fourth and fifth members of the team…:

Franklin and Valeria Richards aren’t being random though. Everything they’re having the others do is working towards unraveling a mystery they’ve come across that’s pointing toward a realities shattering extinction event.

The Richards kids are investigating this behind their family’s backs, because though they don’t want to believe it, the FF may actually be the instigators of this multiversal madness.

This will eventually pit the Planetary type team against “The Four” in the ultimate showdown.

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    Pietro is the team leading, attitude having Elijah Snow character. Wundarr the Aquarian is the seemingly way more laid back Drummer character, who secretly has his own agenda. Jessica Jones is the Jakita Wagner-like flying brick character w. serious detective skills.

They’re funded and assigned missions to investigate strange phenomena, monsters, cosmic beings, unusual relics, and other superhumans, seemingly at random by the enigmatic fourth and fifth members of the team…:

Franklin and Valeria Richards aren’t being random though. Everything they’re having the others do is working towards unraveling a mystery they’ve come across that’s pointing toward a realities shattering extinction event.

The Richards kids are investigating this behind their family’s backs, because though they don’t want to believe it, the FF may actually be the instigators of this multiversal madness.

This will eventually pit the Planetary type team against “The Four” in the ultimate showdown.
    They should face the Maker and the evil Sue Storm aka Malice.

Incredible Member Captain Britain of Earth 20's Avatar

Captain Britain (why not)
    Jessica Drew
    Mockingbird
    Jessica Jones
    Hawkeye

It's a crime they cancelled the book
    Be yourself everyone is taken !! I'm an X-Man trapped in the DC omniverse

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Great idea! Toss in the F4 from House of M, and you got my vote...

"Good-bye. Good luck. Good riddance."

That is a pretty great idea there.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Great idea! Toss in the F4 from House of M, and you got my vote...

^^^Oh I’m sure there’d be some sort of twist along those lines at the end of the story. No way our FF could actually be the bad guys! Or could they?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    That is a pretty great idea there.
    ^^^Thank you!

^^^Oh I’m sure there’d be some sort of twist along those lines at the end of the story. No way our FF could actually be the bad guys! Or could they?!?

^^^Thank you!
    You're very welcome, and I did think for a long time it'd be cool for the Fantastic Four to take on "The Four" from Planetary.