Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

another month where DC has nothing worth a damn besides Red Hood: The Hill and Green Lantern: War Journal. DC's universe/selection feels so small smh. I had hope for Dawn of DC but it's becoming more of the same as DC's other initiatives.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    another month where DC has nothing worth a damn besides Red Hood: The Hill and Green Lantern: War Journal. DC's universe/selection feels so small smh. I had hope for Dawn of DC but it's becoming more of the same as DC's other initiatives.
    I stopped buying DC way back in 2020 thanks to Ram V when he killed my buddy Kent Nelson...

... However I often wonder who DC is writing for these days as it just seems like they are "throwing" titles around in an attempt to make something stick. And yes, I still check the net to see if my buddy comes back which will be the only way I'll ever a buy a DC comic again. Although I probably spent $1000AUD a year back in the day!

My name is Kent Nelson and I was once a DC Alcoholic!