BANNED

Default the Loki and the Falcon and Winter Soldier shows. Which one do you like the most

Today i started binge watching both shows and even though i watched the first two episodes for each show, i kind of like the Loki show since it continues with Loki after he vanished from the alternated timeline in Avengers Endgame. Still weird to see Owen Wilson in a Marvel Comics Movies/tv show

and the Falcon/Winter Soldier's show not too bad just dont like the typical black family drama going on with Sam and his sister over the family boat.

I liked Loki because of my Doctor Who fandom and it had a stronger premise for a show.

Falcon and the Winter Soldier would've been better off as a film.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 02-19-2024 at 03:27 PM.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

WandaVision, Hawkeye and She-Hulk

Extraordinary Member

Of those 2 shows Loki was so much better. Just too much bad writing all around in F&TWS.

Of all the Marvel shows so far I loved Moon Knight and Hawkeye the most. Although I wasn't a fan of the magic suit in MK.
    All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?

Wandavision is my favorite, followed by Loki. The rest are meh, at best, and Echo was outright a chore to get through.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

I feel like I'm the only one who liked Falcon, to me I just love Bucky and Sam's interaction with each other.

I did not enjoy WandaVision because this was herald of stunt casting and fancasting BS.

But I did thoroughly enjoy Loki I just wish there wasn't such a gap between the two seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by charliehustle415 View Post
    I feel like I'm the only one who liked Falcon, to me I just love Bucky and Sam's interaction with each other.

I did not enjoy WandaVision because this was herald of stunt casting and fancasting BS.

But I did thoroughly enjoy Loki I just wish there wasn't such a gap between the two seasons.
    Falcon is my personal fav, but if I had to be objective I would say Loki is the stronger show. Especially over the course of the two seasons. I think FaWS was a great transitional show that really utilitizies chemistry of its leads to full affect. In my mind that's the way Marvel tv shows should be done. If you had only seen Endgame and miss this show you wouldn't really be lost cause Sam was given the shield at the end of the movie, but if you want more information you can watch the show to see his journey but its not 100% essential viewing.

see beauty in all things. charliehustle415's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marvelprince View Post
    Falcon is my personal fav, but if I had to be objective I would say Loki is the stronger show. Especially over the course of the two seasons. I think FaWS was a great transitional show that really utilitizies chemistry of its leads to full affect. In my mind that's the way Marvel tv shows should be done. If you had only seen Endgame and miss this show you wouldn't really be lost cause Sam was given the shield at the end of the movie, but if you want more information you can watch the show to see his journey but its not 100% essential viewing.

Yessss!

I wish the MCU shows were like this, almost like tie in issues where it isn't mandatory but if you want to be a completionist and want all the juicy details you can check it out.

But then they made them mandatory, and we end up with the Marvels