0 0%
  • Abra Kadabra

3 9.68%
  • Others

1 3.23%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    Incredible Member

Default Favorite Members of "The Rogues"

Over the years, the Flash Family have been tormented by this social group of super-villains that stick together through thick and thin. Who have been your favourite members throughout the years?

Note: Yes, there have been multiple versions of Trickster, Mirror Master and Captain Boomerang on the team (feel free to mention below your favorite ones)

Multiple choice is allowed

I chose Mirror Master (Sam Scudder) . He always felt more like Flash's big villain than Captain Cold ever did. He easily had far more impressive feats against Flash than Snart... I'm talking pre-crisis here by the way. He was also a founding member of the first Injustice Gang.
    love is the real "success."
    Free Palestine! 🇵🇸Ceasefire NOW!
    They/Them

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by James Cameron View Post
    I chose Mirror Master (Sam Scudder) . He always felt more like Flash's big villain than Captain Cold ever did. He easily had far more impressive feats against Flash than Snart... I'm talking pre-crisis here by the way. He was also a founding member of the first Injustice Gang.
    Well said; may have grown up with Evan McCulloch (and does have some great moments), but the more I learn of Scudder, the more I respect him.

Thankfully the poll allows for multiple votes, as Captain Cold, Mirror Master, and the OG Captain Boomerang are all characters I really like.

Also voted “other”, because…GRODD!!!!

Suicide Squad pretty much ensures Captain Boomerang will always have the pole position here, for me. Hell, I'd read a monthly solo book where he just went around being a dirtbag all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijudo View Post
    Suicide Squad pretty much ensures Captain Boomerang will always have the pole position here, for me. Hell, I'd read a monthly solo book where he just went around being a dirtbag all the time.
    ^^^Hell YES.
    I can only imagine what Ostrander would’ve done w. an opportunity like that.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by James Cameron View Post
    I also picked Captain Cold and Abra Kadabra (I love the whole 'faking being a magician with high tech science!' angle!), but Mirror Master is 100% my top choice! I love how far out his effects can go, from 'ha ha, I tricked you into punching a mirror!' to 'ha ha, I just exiled you to a mirror-dimension?' Wow, that's some comic book science!

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    I also picked Captain Cold and Abra Kadabra (I love the whole 'faking being a magician with high tech science!' angle!), but Mirror Master is 100% my top choice! I love how far out his effects can go, from 'ha ha, I tricked you into punching a mirror!' to 'ha ha, I just exiled you to a mirror-dimension?' Wow, that's some comic book science!
    Yeah of all of them Mirror Master has the coolest powers, and Cold has the most interesting personality.

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Love them all. It's coming down to Cold or Mirror Master (Evan McCulloch) for me.

Probably do have to go with Cold since he has the most development and has endured.

DC/Collected Editions Mod The Darknight Detective's Avatar

Captain Cold for almost fifty years now for me.
    A bat! That's it! It's an omen.. I'll shall become a bat!

Pre-CBR Reboot Join Date: 10-17-2010

Pre-CBR Reboot Posts: 4,362

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ So... what's your excuse now?

the top, or abra kadabra.

Mirror Master and the superspeedster son of Captain Boomerang are the only plausible threats among them (well depending on how they are using Weather Wizard--occasionally he has been depicted as a true menace with formidable powers)

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stanlos View Post
    Mirror Master and the superspeedster son of Captain Boomerang are the only plausible threats among them (well depending on how they are using Weather Wizard--occasionally he has been depicted as a true menace with formidable powers)
    RIP* Owen.

*Pieces would be apt...