Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Why does Laura ha e to dress as Wolverine. I had hoped that ship had sailed....oh well. Ki fa neat that the x-men got to take part
    X-Men Forever

Personally I find myself hoping Laura takes the codename Talon at some point, to honor her other older self or something, because it’s a cool codename for her. I also hope she joins a new X-Force under Cable in the new era.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Spectacular Member mattsarchamp's Avatar

Not complaining the ladies got their deserved one shot in this event. Though, how come Marvel did not sneak in some for the men like Nightcrawler, Cyclops, Bishop, or maybe Namor? It's like the Curse of the Mutants with this Blood Hunt event.
    Peerless and Fearless

I’d love to see Cable versus vampires… simply because it would be such a weird clash… futuristic psychic cyborg soldier versus ancient bloodsucking evil.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    I wonder if these are being edited by the new X-Office.
    Or the Avengers Office (just like A.X.E. : Judgment Day & Uncanny Avengers Vol.3) since it's their event.

Extraordinary Member

The Magik and Kwannon solicits make it clear this takes place after the current end of Krakoa storyarc. Magik's has an awkward section where it says she's trying to figure out where she goes from here without trying to give away too much, and Kwannon's outright states it's after the battle with Orchis, making it pointless that Magik's jumped through hoops to find an awkward way to not say that.

Definitely getting the Laura and Kwannon ones. Magik is a maybe. Need to see some previews for that one.
    Last edited by Galerion; 02-21-2024 at 06:12 AM.
    "This is me being reasonable"

Quote Originally Posted by Galerion View Post
    Definitely getting the Laura and Kwannon ones. Magik is a maybe. Need to see some previous for that one.
    My only guarantee right now is the Psylocke issue since i like the writer as well as the character. I love the rest of the girls, but will wait on previews.

I wonder if Jubilee's story for FCBD (which also is about Blood Hunt) will lead right into her one-shot. If so that's cool and good for her.
    If we're light on X-Books in June then I'll def pick up Jubilee and Magik. Just noticed the other two come out in July and we should be in fully in the new era by then. Def picking up Kwannon's book.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

LOVE the Laura cover, just a big fat WOW
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Personally I find myself hoping Laura takes the codename Talon at some point, to honor her other older self or something, because it’s a cool codename for her. I also hope she joins a new X-Force under Cable in the new era.
    Tbh she'd probably want even less to do with the codename now. Talon was a witch to her from the get-go, and then she basically supplanted her role on the team.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Hoping the Union Jack One-Shot will feature the MUTANT Spitfire and her deal with being a Vampire.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

There was no need to add "Laura Kinney" to that cover. My eyes work just fine.
    "Cable was right!"

Fantastic Member

cant wait for he kwannon./psylocke one which will be awesome. Hopefully this is the first step in getting rid of the awful betsy braddock character who may be the most boring x-character in the last 20 years not mention when her captain britain character shows up sales fall off teh cliff for whatever book shes in. From the few tidbits im hearing big plans for psylocke in the brevort era x-men

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bishop66 View Post
    cant wait for he kwannon./psylocke one which will be awesome. Hopefully this is the first step in getting rid of the awful betsy braddock character who may be the most boring x-character in the last 20 years not mention when her captain britain character shows up sales fall off teh cliff for whatever book shes in. From the few tidbits im hearing big plans for psylocke in the brevort era x-men
    This guy really said Betsy's been boring since 2004. This is real hating.
    "Cable was right!"