Default Ezekiel Sims runs the mcu Gauntlet

Ezekiel Sims runs the mcu Gauntlet for those of you who saw the wonderful Madame Web!

Black Widow
    Hawkeye
    Okoye
    Winter Soldier
    Captain America no SHIELD
    Proxima Midnight
    Corvus Glaive
    Black Panther
    Falcon
    Spiderman

How many can he beat? Also no alien weapons.
    Last edited by choptop; 02-22-2024 at 01:06 PM.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

there is only one sims i recognize and that guy ain't it.

Extraordinary Member

What feats does this version of Ezekiel have? From what I've gathered none of the women in the movie get enhanced stats by the end of the movie. So he doesn't have any experience fighting meta-humans.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    What feats does this version of Ezekiel have? From what I've gathered none of the women in the movie get enhanced stats by the end of the movie. So he doesn't have any experience fighting meta-humans.
    He had spider powers wall crawling spider speed etc He was bullet doger took out a bunch of cops with 1 hit each in minutes He was hit by a Ambulance and a car and didn't take any damage had a Grenad go off by him and took very little damage was fast snuff to catch up with a car going full speed was electrocuted and it didn't really do anything to him he had a poison touch thing over powers any normal humans.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    there is only one sims i recognize and that guy ain't it.
    Actually I thought he was pretty cool in the movie lol

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    Actually I thought he was pretty cool in the movie lol
    good for you. still not my zek.

Don't remember him doing much for strength though he's fast and tough. Okoye has a shot at taking him if she gets a hit with the vibranium spear

If not her then Proxima Midnight might be too much by the time he gets to her. Then after him isn't Corvus a big bruiser/tough guy? Should stop there
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    Don't remember him doing much for strength though he's fast and tough. Okoye has a shot at taking him if she gets a hit with the vibranium spear

If not her then Proxima Midnight might be too much by the time he gets to her. Then after him isn't Corvus a big bruiser/tough guy? Should stop there
    I know he picked up 1 of the spider girls with 1 hand ant I think he throws some kinda big peach of metal at them but that's all I can think of he's probably around cap level strength wise

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post

Corvus is the thin one that stabbed Vision. The big bruiser was Cull Obsidian.

Based on what I'm hearing I'm thinking movie Ezekiel gets to Bucky at best and hard stops there. And even that should be a struggle given how much more experienced and well-equipped his opponents are.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    Corvus is the thin one that stabbed Vision. The big bruiser was Cull Obsidian.

Based on what I'm hearing I'm thinking movie Ezekiel gets to Bucky at best and hard stops there. And even that should be a struggle given how much more experienced and well-equipped his opponents are.
    I really don't think experience is going to matter here cap has way more experience then say mcu spiderman yet he won't stomp him in a real fight.