Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by staptik777 View Post
    it's 9.99$
    This right here. You can tell they really wanted that headline of Marvel’s first, “woman-to-woman wedding,” but then quickly realized they haven’t given any of their heroic WLW couples nearly enough page time or development to justify a wedding issue.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

it's 9.99$
    Comics shouldn't cost as much as a Steam game.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    This right here. You can tell they really wanted that headline of Marvel’s first, “woman-to-woman wedding,” but then quickly realized they haven’t given any of their heroic WLW couples nearly enough page time or development to justify a wedding issue.
    Maybe if they didn't keep cancelling Guardians of the Galaxy, we would've had a Phyla and Moondragon wedding by now.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    What the **** is this nonsense?

Yeah, with peace and love, these two don't strike me as the type of embrace the institute of marriage-- in the traditional sense.
    They're much more "We refuse to conform to literally ANY societal expectations" murderous, unhinged, sapphics.
    Its not like they sat down to discuss the fiscal advantages of shared tax filing.

And absolutely what the ever living hell are 90% of the background characters of this cover doing ON this cover.
    The continuous insertion of big name Avengers as performative allyship on these Pride covers is giving me dry mouth.

Saving my money for the stunning Dauterman cover.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Maybe if they didn't keep cancelling Guardians of the Galaxy, we would've had a Phyla and Moondragon wedding by now.
    Omg FOR REAL.
    The money I would throw at THAT story.
    Last edited by Fokken; 02-21-2024 at 06:54 AM.

Interesting. I like that it's an anthology with some new writers to experience. I don't much care for Destiny and Mystique as characters (because they're villains) but I'm curious about what else will be going on in this issue.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Carol: Yikes!

Tony: What's wrong? Not a fan of two woman expressing their love for one another?

Carol: Very funny. I thought we were here for Betsy and Rachel's wedding. Why are we clapping for two terrorists?

Tony: ...... Just go with the flow Carol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    They’re obsessive, co-dependent, violent, toxic parents, and they doomed an entire timeline for “their love” in SoS. It’d be like if DC had a celebratory Joker & Harley issue… entertaining couple, but clearly toxic.
    But the kiddos online love toxic yuri nowadays. They eat up messy, self-destructive sapphic couples.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    But the kiddos online love toxic yuri nowadays. They eat up messy, self-destructive sapphic couples.
    This is funny cuz most of the toxic "yuri" couples aren't even from anime these days.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Doom'nGloom View Post

Tony: What's wrong? Not a fan of two woman expressing their love for one another?

Carol: Very funny. I thought we were here for Betsy and Rachel's wedding. Why are we clapping for two terrorists?

This got me good.

it's 9.99$
    ]
    $10???

Oh, HELL no!

(maybe if it was Skein and Callisto instead)
    Last edited by danielsan52; 02-21-2024 at 07:04 AM.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Quote Originally Posted by Doom'nGloom View Post

lol

100char
    "Cable was right!"

Wedding? Beloved Couple?? Bwhhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaha
    "She never loved you, you know you always frightened her"- Cyclops
    "And if she was here right now....Who do you think she would be more frightened of?"- Wolverine

I propse Mystique and Destiny to be replaced by Mercury and Loa.

Yikes at these comments. Even if Destiny and Mystique are villainous and self serving, they are still technically the X-Men’s first ever LGBTQ couple in the pages (Despite Jim “Won’t allow gay people in comics unless they’re r*pists” Shooter’s editorial mandate) and deserve to display their love out in the open. Representation matters.

I thought they’re already married though? Are they renewing their vows or displaying this ceremony as a celebration being out and free to love each other despite having to conceal their love amongst the homophobic views of the past?

And it’s only a cover but if there’s an actual ceremony, Rogue better have a large role standing up in the wedding with Kurt.
    Emma Frost, Rogue, Felicia Hardy, Helena Bertinelli, Allison Blaire, Barbara Gordon, Monica Rambeau, Carol Danvers, Illyana Rasputin, Ororo Munroe, Harleen Quinzel, Lorna Dane, Irene Adler, Kate Kane, Rachel Grey Summers, Jean Grey, Diana Prince, Barbara Ann Minerva, Donna Troy, Jennifer Walters, Gwen Stacy, Wanda Maximoff = PERFECTION!

'Sup Choom? Handsome men don't lose fights's Avatar

Awww. Good to see that the pair of dopes whose unsanctioned assassination attempt on Moira that turned her into a murdering extremist who nearly killed their species, are finally being rewarded with a happy ending! Those two always fail upwards.