Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

That is nice.

Like really hope they dont end they "fake" marriage

Light at the end of the tunnel. It's been an awful few months for her.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I like how the top is drawn...very Emma. But the capelet and flared trousers are so very Not Emma and irk me to no end. It's a less than fabulous White Queen ensemble.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

i dont hate this relationship in fact i like Frostark and i really hope that continue to exist with a better writter attach to that.

To try to avoid the STORM/BP syndrome when they just get married existed the Ororobot era. Emma hasn do cheerleading of Stark she is his ally and maybe even friends with sexual benefits. also kind married

Fantastic Member

I bet whoever that guy is he doesn't have Wolverine's healing factor. Hit him with a heat ray, fuse the now liquid metal to his skeleton and be done with it.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    i dont hate this relationship in fact i like Frostark and i really hope that continue to exist with a better writter attach to that.

To try to avoid the STORM/BP syndrome when they just get married existed the Ororobot era. Emma hasn do cheerleading of Stark she is his ally and maybe even friends with sexual benefits. also kind married
    I think Wonder Woman/Superman is the better comparison, in that both are appearing in different books under different writers and different editors in different departments; and of coordination in the same book family can occasionally be patchy…

Quote Originally Posted by SturdyMike89 View Post
    I bet whoever that guy is he doesn't have Wolverine's healing factor. Hit him with a heat ray, fuse the now liquid metal to his skeleton and be done with it.
    Pay attention to the speech bubble style. That's a robot built around one of Wolverine's discarded skeletons.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Pay attention to the speech bubble style. That's a robot built around one of Wolverine's discarded skeletons.
    Even better. No need for remorse. Get to melting Tony.

Astonishing Member Cyclone_Ablaze's Avatar

This Preview looks pretty good. Can't wait to see Stark put the smack down on Feilong's ugly snob ass.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    I think Wonder Woman/Superman is the better comparison, in that both are appearing in different books under different writers and different editors in different departments; and of coordination in the same book family can occasionally be patchy…
    I think maybe what DarkMagnus was trying to say is that we don't want a repeat of Heroes being together for the sake of them just being popular. Case in point Storm/BP their Marriage did NOTHING, for both Characters. Storm turned into a Housewife with no responsibilities. And we don't want Emma Frost going down that road. If I am way off DarkMagnus I tried LOL.

But I do LOVE This Pairing. I think they both really work WELL with each other. I was very apprehensive about this pairing, but it turned out to be something that I really needed. I am a Fan of their Relationship.
    #StormNeverDied
    #BindingLightOFAyesha!!!
    #AsgardianStorm
    #AlEwingbestStormWriter

In Ororo's Name....Let the Wormhole Open!!
    Ororo Munro: Regent of Arakko, Holder of the Seat of Loss, Omega Level Mutant, Goddess of Balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    I think maybe what DarkMagnus was trying to say is that we don't want a repeat of Heroes being together for the sake of them just being popular. Case in point Storm/BP their Marriage did NOTHING, for both Characters. Storm turned into a Housewife with no responsibilities. And we don't want Emma Frost going down that road. If I am way off DarkMagnus I tried LOL.

But I do LOVE This Pairing. I think they both really work WELL with each other. I was very apprehensive about this pairing, but it turned out to be something that I really needed. I am a Fan of their Relationship.
    Too late. She's been absolutely irrelevant since they put her in his book and worse, teased something much more interesting for absolutely no reason.

Doom kidnapped Emma before the Gala and replaced her with a Frostbot

Very funny that this book seems to contain more pertinent events for the FotHoX story than the FotHoX mini itself.

So basically Emma just wanted a cape added to her Hellfire Gala outfit? I mean, I'm sure she's had the thing dry-cleaned and polished since then but still.

Well, Tony has become smitten but Emma is ready to move on to bigger, brighter, non-Iron Man things.

So can he summon this armor remotely or...?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone_Ablaze View Post
    This Preview looks pretty good. Can't wait to see Stark put the smack down on Feilong's ugly snob ass.

Exactly thanks (: