Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

What's up with Failsafe? Is he just Brother Eye 2.0 or is he more interesting than that?

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    What's up with Failsafe? Is he just Brother Eye 2.0 or is he more interesting than that?
    He’s pretty much the Batman has a plan and counter for everything cliche in A.I. form.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    OMAC doing a batman cosplay

remember that scene that buch of batman fans froth over in Justice league Doom where Batman straight up leaves before the League declare their vote before he does he says to superman "the anti-batman plan is call the Justice league". Yeah there now a 5 minute continuation of that moment of superman flying to the batcave and telling him how that make so fucking sense coming how a rouge batman would have all the contingency plans against a good justice league

So a brilliant contingency plan batman Zur-en-Arrh (another dumb contingency plan) made Failsafe an A.I android that know every single move batman would make, Amazo technology build into him, Kryptonite blades because Zdarsky really doesn't like superman, Access to batman technology bla OC mary sue bla bla all to be able to hunt down the cape crusader if ever goes rouge

he even dumber than OMAC coming how he only activates when ever batman becomes an enemy of the state (or just accuse of going rogue by the news) and only now became a problem because Alfred is not here to shut him down since he was the only one able to do so
    Last edited by Venomized-spider-man; 02-24-2024 at 08:27 PM.

You know you are doing something special when it sounds dumber than the Brother Eye's OMAC army.

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    You know you are doing something special when it sounds dumber than the Brother Eye's OMAC army.
    Yeah we topped that with the creation of the omega-alpha-bajillion-God robot who is infinitely ultra powerful and can stomp everyone no effort.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Venomized-spider-man View Post

remember that scene that buch of batman fans froth over in Justice league Doom where Batman straight up leaves before the League declare their vote before he does he says to superman "the anti-batman plan is call the Justice league". Yeah there now a 5 minute continuation of that moment of superman flying to the batcave and telling him how that make so fucking sense coming how a rouge batman would have all the contingency plans against a good justice league

So a brilliant contingency plan batman Zur-en-Arrh (another dumb contingency plan) made Failsafe an A.I android that know every single move batman would make, Amazo technology build into him, Kryptonite blades because Zdarsky really doesn't like superman, Access to batman technology bla OC mary sue bla bla all to be able to hunt down the cape crusader if ever goes rouge

he even dumber than OMAC coming how he only activates when ever batman becomes an enemy of the state (or just accuse of going rogue by the news) and only now became a problem because Alfred is not here to shut him down since he was the only one able to do so
    I'm glad to have quit reading Batman after Shadow War.

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    Yeah we topped that with the creation of the omega-alpha-bajillion-God robot who is infinitely ultra powerful and can stomp everyone no effort.
    There should be a law banning Batman from ever program any IA ever. The guy should not even play with Chatgpt or Midjourney. He vvwould cause both to go full Skynet after him messing with them.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Is this the saga that 30ty in the making that they announced??
    I thought it was a Zero Hour celebration.
    Last edited by Dougbauer; 02-25-2024 at 05:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Venomized-spider-man View Post

Wow, this really puts into perspective how ridiculous it is .

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    There should be a law banning Batman from ever program any IA ever. The guy should not even play with Chatgpt or Midjourney. He vvwould cause both to go full Skynet after him messing with them.
    I really think writers have really lost the hand with Batman, with all these convulted failsafe plans that, ironically enough, always seem to fail or go bad. In trying to go counter Grant Morrison's almost too perfect Bat-God, writers have actually worked too hard in making him unlikable, and a screw-up. The fact that most people seem to forget is that Batman is essentially the normal humans' last line of defense against super-humans gone wrong. Sure, as readers we are aware of the nobility and of the good intentions of the heroes we follow monthly, but imagine how the average Joe might feel knowing that, despite his vast collection of good deeds, a guy that can, literally, vaporize him with a single sideways glance might lose it at any time. Sure, most don't even know Batman exists to stand up for them, or may even believe HIM to be super-human, however, I think that is the mindset writers should have when writing him. I also don't like when the place Batman with this global scale mentality. Batman's ultimate goal should be to save HIS CITY from crime. That is what he was born to do. Sure, a strategiost and tactician of his caliber comes in handy when trying to save the WHOLE world, however, I do feel he should aid reluctantly, for it distracts him from his real goal. One of the many reasons I absolutely abhored Steve Orlando's Justice League of America. He's Batman, not Captain America. He's not intrested in touchy feelings nor in inspiring people to do anything. But, I digress. I do think writers have lost a bit sight of what Batman should be.

Peace

Extraordinary Member Mantis-Ray's Avatar

I wonder if we're finally gonna follow op on who these guys are, the Composite looking guy and the big machine guy in the back.

Do we think there will be a Waid/Mora JL relaunch spinning out of this?
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Do we think there will be a Waid/Mora JL relaunch spinning out of this?
    The sudden re-emphasis on the Trinity makes it very likely...

Honestly Waid/Mora relaunching JL wouldn't be the worst idea setting aside whether it would undercut the Titans now or if you feel it's still too soon to bring the League back.

The only other writers I could see doing a League book is Williamson (who is too busy and might not want that kind of pressure), PKJ (who has said he's not doing it), or Taylor (who already has Titans).

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis-Ray View Post
    I wonder if we're finally gonna follow op on who these guys are, the Composite looking guy and the big machine guy in the back.

The big machine guy in back is Bright