Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    does anyone know that Peter is Spider-Man at the end of this?

how many villains actually went to jail at the end of this?
    nope his identity is still safe
    as for the villains who went to jail Im going to assume at least madam masque, silvermane, count nefaria in the main story
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    I'm still waiting for her to reorganize the more redeemable members of the original Thunderbolts, along with some newer members who might be interested in trying to redeem themselves, and come back in a big way.
    Thunderbolts a has become more a generic title for Marvel. Need to put together a random team for whatever? THUNDERBOLTS!!!

Red Hulk wants a hit squad? THUNDERBOLTS!!!
    Luke Cage wants official NYC heroes? THUNDERBOLTS!!!
    Bucky wants to go after the Red Skull? THUNDERBOLTS!!!

As much as I want a government team that is NOT a bunch of criminals trying to reform...I would not mind another Thunderbolts team that was doing that with Songbird, Atlas and maybe one other redeemable original member with other characters who could be redeemed.
    All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Thunderbolts a has become more a generic title for Marvel. Need to put together a random team for whatever? THUNDERBOLTS!!!

Red Hulk wants a hit squad? THUNDERBOLTS!!!
    Luke Cage wants official NYC heroes? THUNDERBOLTS!!!
    Bucky wants to go after the Red Skull? THUNDERBOLTS!!!

As much as I want a government team that is NOT a bunch of criminals trying to reform...I would not mind another Thunderbolts team that was doing that with Songbird, Atlas and maybe one other redeemable original member with other characters who could be redeemed.
    Or a bunch of super-criminals just deciding they'd rather get paid by the government to beat up on the superheroes that keep thwarting them and be treated like heroes for it . . .
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Or a bunch of super-criminals just deciding they'd rather get paid by the government to beat up on the superheroes that keep thwarting them and be treated like heroes for it . . .
    That is what has annoyed me in the past about the whole "villains working for the government for a pardon" teams. If they are going to do it make it about characters who are actually looking for redemption. Or at least to just go back to their normal lives.
    All I wanted was to be unconditionally loved while never having to work on my flaws. Is that so much to ask?

Spectacular Member 9AlphaOmega1's Avatar

So basically the Spider-Man "event" was to repelled the "Ban on Superheros" Law. After Dark Web, I was wondering what nonsense for them to set up for their next event, so it was this, great, wonderful. Oh what was the consequences that Spider-Man has deal with at the end, that suppose to change everything.

The Ban on Superheros law is a good idea, good stories should have came out of this, that is why they have writers summits, so everyone would on the same page. Did they all decided not to do it.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    That is what has annoyed me in the past about the whole "villains working for the government for a pardon" teams. If they are going to do it make it about characters who are actually looking for redemption. Or at least to just go back to their normal lives.
    Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by 9AlphaOmega1 View Post
    So basically the Spider-Man "event" was to repelled the "Ban on Superheros" Law. After Dark Web, I was wondering what nonsense for them to set up for their next event, so it was this, great, wonderful. Oh what was the consequences that Spider-Man has deal with at the end, that suppose to change everything.

The Ban on Superheros law is a good idea, good stories should have came out of this, that is why they have writers summits, so everyone would on the same page. Did they all decided not to do it.
    Yeah, as someone who dug Chip Zdarsky's Daredevil and how it culminated in Devil's Reign . . . this was a disappointing way to end the ban on superheroes enacted by "Mayor Fisk." As for what consequences Peter might end up dealing with from the fallout of this, we'll see in the next issue, at least according to the solicits.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

so- what exactly happened to janice? what was that talk she had with her dad? will she be back, full of rage at her old man for introducing her to a life of crime?

Quote Originally Posted by Sr. Bungle View Post
    Serves him right for killing Abe
    wait- abe is dead? when did that happen?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    wait- abe is dead? when did that happen?
    Jim Zub's Thunderbolts during Secret Empire