Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by logo449 View Post
    or will we get a multi-issue story that it probably deserves?
    That would indicate a rather big arc (7 issues long), starting with #50/944 and ending with #56/950.

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Quill-Han-Vos View Post
    That would indicate a rather big arc (7 issues long), starting with #50/944 and ending with #56/950.
    They said they were planning through 50-54 and not that it was a full arc. 50 is essential 2 issues of the goblin story and then backups

It going to 52 makes the most sense and MJ and Black Cat's book ends that same month.

ASM 56 is legacy 950 so 53 to 56 makes sense for a another arc.
    That leaves the (last) unconfirmed arc. He could go to 100 or much longer and give us the Paul show.

Oh yeah, MJ's supposed to be in this one too, right?

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

An apt quote for this occasion: "Curse your sudden, but inevitable betrayal!"
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Oh yeah, MJ's supposed to be in this one too, right?
    Yup, cannot wait to see how Wells will write her in this issue (being sarcastic, of course). And then, once again, we won't see her in ASM for another 4 months (because of the mini with Felica this time).
    Last edited by Konnik92; 02-24-2024 at 12:44 AM.

Astonishing Member

spoilers

spoilers:
    got the issue, wont say it but got it a whim and curiosity. but MJ is in there for sure but she's just a background character fighting alongside Bailey who join in the gang war fight, nothing goes on, Superhero law been repelled, Randy woke up due to Peter happiness and Tombstone has the gangs under control but his rep suffered for working with Spidey so he admit he owe Spidey but want to kill him, how that make sense.
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    spoilers

spoilers:
    got the issue, wont say it but got it a whim and curiosity. but MJ is in there for sure but she's just a background character fighting alongside Bailey who join in the gang war fight, nothing goes on, Superhero law been repelled, Randy woke up due to Peter happiness and Tombstone has the gangs under control but his rep suffered for working with Spidey so he admit he owe Spidey but want to kill him, how that make sense.
    end of spoilers
    Anything on what Madame Masque plan was or with her magic?

Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post
    Anything on what Madame Masque plan was or with her magic?
    Who wants to bet that the magic glyphs will be just lazy writing from Wells and won't have anything to do with Paul or Wayep? I know I do.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Konnik92 View Post
    Who wants to bet that the magic glyphs will be just lazy writing from Wells and won't have anything to do with Paul or Wayep? I know I do.
    I would bet on that too

The nothingest of burgers, as befits the whole run.
    Spider-Man works in mysterious ways, Shelly. And wherever he is, he loves you.

spoilers

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    Well, that's...an ending I guess.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

spoilers

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    Back to status quo, I'd guess.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

3 months of nothing - no permanent changes, nothing, everything ends up being the same ... . I'm still confused as how this was planned and allowed to be published. As if they thought "Meh, the readers are granted - they'll eat anything up, even uf it's pure s**t".

Astonishing Member

3 months of nothing - no permanent changes, nothing, everything ends up being the same ... . I'm still confused as how this was planned and allowed to be published. As if they thought "Meh, the readers are granted - they'll eat anything up, even uf it's pure s**t".
    27 issues of nothing counting the tie-ins

Once again this arc tells nothing about Spidey having to spend the whole gang war discussing with Tombstone and Fisk and then kicking ass in Central Park at the end...
    mj and spider-boy who comes out of nowhere to save his life, the ridiculous fight between spidey and madame mask... is she the one who escapes flying at the end? I didn't understand anything about this scene lol

Spider-man continues to be catastrophic arc after arc seriously the spider-woman tie-ins were better than any gang war.