Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Default Create Your Own Marvel & DC Amalgam Character

With Marvel and DC expected to share another joint venture this year, I feel it's only right that the wonderfully creative fans here at CBR get a chance to chime in on who they think would make great additions to the amalgam universe. Feel free to create new mash-ups or take existing amalgams and tweak them to your hearts content.

And don't forget that both publishers have a number of bought-out IP under their banner (e.g., Malibu, CrossGen) that rarely get to see the light of day. Feel free to use any character used by either company, even if the character has more or less been mothballed.
    Last edited by JudicatorPrime; 02-24-2024 at 08:16 AM.
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”
    ~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“If I love you, I have to make you conscious of what you don’t see.”
    ~James Baldwin

Astonishing Member

Well Ok. I’ll try one. How about Black Lightning and The Falcon- Lightning Falcon or Shock Wing or Falcon Bolt or some such

I'll bite...

Matrix, the Molecular Man Owen Reece is pulled from the pocket dimension he has carved out for himself, in a sudden massive explosion of unknown energy. we find out later that this explosion occurred at the same time that high school student Ronald Raymond was on a class field trip to S.T.A.R. labs to witness a super-collider test... we come to find out that the explosion triggered by the test, had somehow opened a doorway to Reese's pocket dimension and brought him here. something is different though... this universe is not the same one he is from, and for some reason, he exists here as a floating, disembodied head. when he speaks, only the kid can hear him. soon, the kid, Raymond, starts randomly causing items he touches to transmute into something different... Reese realizes this kid is now somehow in control of his powers, and he's going to need a crash course in how to use them before he becomes a danger to himself and his surroundings

AVALANCHE

The Green Lantern (DC) + The Falcon (Marvel) = The Green Falcon.

May have to sketch this one later. The only question is which version of the GL do I want to use? Alan Scott, perhaps.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Maybe an obvious one . . . but Arana Azul = Blue Beetle/Jaime Reyes (DC) and Arana/Spider-Girl/Anya Corazon (Marvel). Considering Anya's carapace power was slightly reminiscent of Guyver and Jaime Reyes's Blue Beetle was more explicitly similar to Guyver in terms of being an alien-sourced biomechanical armor, this Amalgam would make sense.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member CaptainUniverse's Avatar

Spider-Girl (May "Mayday" Parker) + Spider-Girl (Sussa Paka) = Spider-Girl (May "Mayday" Ross)

She is the long thought lost daughter of Spider-Boy (Ben Reilly + Conner Kent = Pete Ross) and The Insect Queen (Mary Jane Watson-Parker + Lana Lang = Mary Jane Watson) and an honorary member of The Legion of Galactic Guardians 2099, who rescued her long ago from the clutches of Doctor Doomsday and whisked her away to the future in order to train her for her destined conflict with the demon Mephisatanus.
    "The Enigma Force is not a tool to be manipulated by mortals. The Enigma Force comes to those it deems worthy. What temerity, what arrogance, makes you think you are worthy? Have you not all made mistakes? Unforgiveable ones?" - Captain Universe

"Call me an Avenging Angel, Baron, come to safeguard Earth...call me CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!" - Ray Coffin

"You're my heart, Mary Jane Watson...you're my jackpot." - Peter Parker

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    The Green Lantern (DC) + The Falcon (Marvel) = The Green Falcon.

May have to sketch this one later. The only question is which version of the GL do I want to use? Alan Scott, perhaps.
    Wanted to make sure you were aware That Falcon's uniform was green at one time if that helps at all.

Connor Grey-the Marvel kid.
    Duke Thomas- Bright Eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Photon Torme View Post
    Wanted to make sure you were aware That Falcon's uniform was green at one time if that helps at all.
    Yep, I used to own a copy of the Falcon's first appearance. I've done a few sketches of Sam with Alan Scott's costume integrated which gives him a bit more caped crusader-type panache.
    Last edited by JudicatorPrime; 02-29-2024 at 02:16 PM.

I went ahead and created a whole team that I'd like to see!

The Legion of Guardians:

Nova + Wildfire = Novafire
    Quasar + Gold Lantern = The Quantum Lantern (QL for short)
    Silver Surfer + Ferro Lad = The Ferro Surfer
    Gamora + Dawnstar = The Green Glider
    Drax + Brainiac 5 = Doc
    Groot + Blok = Landslide
    Cosmo + Timberwolf = Awarewolf (see what I did there?)

Big Barda (DC) + Frenzy (Marvel) = Proud Mary

Origin of Supernatural Abilities: Free has the mutant ability to transform and augment her physiology using extradimensional energies from the so-called "Source" which exists in the 4th World outside of normal space and time.

Height: 6'11"

Weight: 240 lbs

Eyes: Her irises change color between brown and blue depending on her disposition.

Hair: Black, with strands of purest platinum indicating her genetic ties to the New Gods; Proud Mary is, ironically, ashamed of her immortal heritage and occasionally dyes her hair blonde.

Intelligence: Gifted

Strength: Proud Mary can tap the Source directly, endowing her with incalculable strength.

Speed/Reflexes/Reaction time: Godly

Durability: Godly

Fighting Skill: Proud Mary is a master of armed and unarmed combat; she has no equal.

Energy Projection: Unlimited when tapping the Source. Proud Mary is capable of repeated megaton detonations in one vs. many combat situations. She is jokingly referred to as the 3rd bomb deployed in America's early atomic arsenal after "Little Boy" and "Fat Man." Her code name is a call back to those classified weapons programs and later the inspiration for the popular Creedence Clearwater Revival song of the same name. If you asked someone what America's best options during WWII on Amalgam Earth was, the response from those in the know would have been Little Boy, Fat Man and Proud Mary.
    “True peace is not merely the absence of tension; it is the presence of justice.”
    ~Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

“If I love you, I have to make you conscious of what you don’t see.”
    ~James Baldwin

have we already seen Green Arrow + Hawkeye = Greenhawk? Oliver Barton?

Astonishing Member

Blue Beetle and Black Widow- Tasha Kord Aka Blue Widow
    Blue Beetle and The Wasp- Teddy Van Dyne- The Blue Wasp.

Astonishing Member

Alan Scott and Len Sampson- Doc Lantern or possibly Len Lantern...Green Samson maybe.