Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Dream Girl and Psylocke merge to form Dreamlocke. Dresses like Psylocke in her ninja-kini, only it is the metallic silver-white of Dream Girl's outfit, and her long, straight hair is white with a purple tinge to it. She kicks ass and unleashes 'the focused totality of her precognitive powers' with her Cassandra Coil, which causes anyone hit by it to be overwhelmed with distracting visions of all the many possible ways she's about to kick their ass! She smacks you once, but you get to experience a dozen beatings in that single moment!

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    So how much angst and self loathing does he have?
    In his 'Penance' phase, BB was called Murderball. Thankfully it was a one-arc thing.
    Last edited by Sutekh; 04-08-2024 at 12:30 AM.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Kitty Pryde + Batgirl = Shadow Bat

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Kitty Pryde + Batgirl = Shadow Bat
    What's her stance on phasing enemies into concrete and leaving them there?

Incredible Member

Honestly based this idea off the direction I think DC should be taking with Sandman (Wesley Dodds), haven't settled on what to call him yet but have a general idea what route I want to take.

Moon Knight + Sandman (Wesley Dodds) = Wes Spector

Wesley “Wes” Spector (Moon Knight/Sandman)
    - Servant of the God of the Endless Dreams, Oneiros (Khonshu/Dream)
    - Originally surfaced in the tail end of the 1930’s in response to Oneiros’ absence during his imprisonment
    - Benefits from form of quasi-immortality, with Oneiros having brought him back to life multiple times over the years. Mentally taking on a new personality while physically returning to the original age his powers first manifested. Developed MPD as a result of the accumulation of various lifetimes, with each subsequent resurrection manifesting as a new personality. Previous incarnations include: Marc Dodds, Steve Grant, & Jake Lockley
    - Has acted under the following mantles over the years: Doctor Sleep, Moondust, The Insomniac, Mr. Somnus
    - Possesses limited form of precognition which manifest as occasional prophetic dream or nightmare, this ability deriving from the fragment of Oneiros. His dreams often came to him as cryptic, ambiguous visions, but his keen intellect enabled him to properly interpret them.
    - Uses a silicate gun utilizing dream sand capable of producing numerous effects from rendering all in the immediate vicinity unconscious, crystalizing into glass projectiles, and in more extreme cases putting victims into a permanent coma. Dreamsand can also be used independent of silicate gun to put victims to sleep and form various constructs based on Wes will.

Astonishing Member

Steve Rogers and Jim Harper- The American Guardian( Often referred to as A G) or Captain Guardian- Aka Stephanie ( Stevie) Harper
    Last edited by Photon Torme; 04-10-2024 at 07:37 AM.

He goes by the name of Dugan. A master spy and a powerful physical combatant., he slides into positions often taking a high ranking, but a secondary position to gain the position and information he seeks.

I’ll don the mask and wear the cape
    If I am super, how can I wait?

Astonishing Member

Blackwing 1 and Man Bat - Nightscare
    Batwing and Nightwing- Nocturnal Knight . Nicknames Noc Knight.... Noc Noc., Turner
    Last edited by Photon Torme; 04-10-2024 at 07:36 AM.

Marvel's Morgan Le Fay (Avengers, Spider-Woman) + DC's Circe (Wonder Woman) = Hekate Pendragon, the world's most powerful, most feared witch, mistress of the dark arts and sorceress supreme of the entire multiverse. Even more powerful than the legendary Zatanna Scarlet, whose utter disappearance is still blamed on Hekate Pendragon "eating" Zatanna's immortal soul.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    What's her stance on phasing enemies into concrete and leaving them there?
    About the same as her phasing a bag of dog poop into a bad guy's mouth and then unphasing its contents. And then there was that live grenade that she phased into the Joker's stomach that one time. Oh, and did we mention the time she threatened to deposit a brick-sized chunk of Kryptonite in Supergirl's brain for stealing her lover -- twice???

Yeah, good or bad, it's probably best to steer clear of Shadow Bat. She's loooong overdue for a trip to Arkham.

Quote Originally Posted by Draegwolf View Post
    Honestly based this idea off the direction I think DC should be taking with Sandman (Wesley Dodds), haven't settled on what to call him yet but have a general idea what route I want to take.

Moon Knight + Sandman (Wesley Dodds) = Wes Spector

Wesley “Wes” Spector (Moon Knight/Sandman)
    - Servant of the God of the Endless Dreams, Oneiros (Khonshu/Dream)
    - Originally surfaced in the tail end of the 1930’s in response to Oneiros’ absence during his imprisonment
    - Benefits from form of quasi-immortality, with Oneiros having brought him back to life multiple times over the years. Mentally taking on a new personality while physically returning to the original age his powers first manifested. Developed MPD as a result of the accumulation of various lifetimes, with each subsequent resurrection manifesting as a new personality. Previous incarnations include: Marc Dodds, Steve Grant, & Jake Lockley
    - Has acted under the following mantles over the years: Doctor Sleep, Moondust, The Insomniac, Mr. Somnus
    - Possesses limited form of precognition which manifest as occasional prophetic dream or nightmare, this ability deriving from the fragment of Oneiros. His dreams often came to him as cryptic, ambiguous visions, but his keen intellect enabled him to properly interpret them.
    - Uses a silicate gun utilizing dream sand capable of producing numerous effects from rendering all in the immediate vicinity unconscious, crystalizing into glass projectiles, and in more extreme cases putting victims into a permanent coma. Dreamsand can also be used independent of silicate gun to put victims to sleep and form various constructs based on Wes will.
    Very nice concepts here.

Dagger (Marvel) + Death of the Endless (DC) = Sica...

...and sometimes she's called Acinaces.

Death has many faces and when her eldritch light daggers land, her victims experience them all.

Visually, I'd love to see what someone like Chris Bachalo would come up with if he was to design this character.

Astonishing Member

Cap Wolf and Man Bat- Monster America- Star Spangled hero gets whammied into a Wolf- Man bat Super Soldier dude or Maybe he’s cloned and the Super Soldier Serum reacts with the cloning process in such a way that The clone is mutated- Retains sentience and heroic tendencies. Some cognitive issues.
    Last edited by Photon Torme; 04-12-2024 at 09:16 AM.

Astonishing Member

Doctor Midnight and Daredevil- Matthew Cross- Aka Doctor Devil or Perhaps the Midnight Devil. If I remember correctly mobsters pumped Pioter full of some kind of naughty steroid that destroyed his career as a doctor but it gave him something like Meta but not so much Super Strength and While blind in day time. He can see as well at night as most people can see during the day. He’s also more of a tech or gadget guy more than Matt as I recall. Add in Matt’s Super Senses and acrobatic prowess and fighting Mojo.... The Street level bads have a big problem. I must say I’m especially pleased with this one. I like it even better than my Batman- Daredevil amalgam. I was all set to go with Doctor Devil with the game but then I saw the posts from you two esteemed amalgamaters and also Envisioneda Comic cover reading “ Matthew Cross, The Mudnight Devil.
    Last edited by Photon Torme; 04-20-2024 at 07:00 AM.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Photon Torme View Post
    Doctor Midnight and Daredevil- Matthew Cross- Aka Doctor Devil or Perhaps the Midnight Devil
    Midnight Devil could work.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Midnight Devil could work.
    I dig the idea and also like ^^ this^^ for the character name