Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    The Eye of Agamotto (Marvel) + Poison Ivy (DC) = The Doll's Eye.

Welcome to the garden of lost souls. You won't be leaving.
    funny, I was just coming in here to post this:

Zinda Blake (DC) + Raptor Amulet (Marvel) = Lady Darkhawk

Blackhawk and the Sh'ianagar Empire

Sh'ianagarians: a humanoid species with avian features, whose culture is peaceful and protective on the galactic stage, but still internally competitive and achievement-driven.
    Before it seeded life, Shi'anagar was impacted by a crystalline meteor of unknown origin. Radiating an unspecified, potentially mystic form of energy, the meteor seems to have imbued some of the planet's ores and minerals with unique properties.
    One of these ores became their primary resource: a self-sustaining, shape-shifting form of liquid metal that controls gravity and bonds with users neuro-kinetically.
    A single tree grows on the land now covering the ancient impact site. It's only "fruit" is a series of multi-hued, diamond-shaped amulets.
    When bonded with a user of the so-called "Eleventh Metal", the amulets expand it to cover the entire body in a winged suit of armor, which then channels plasma and gravimetric energies via weapons and armaments manifested by the user.
    Eons ago, a Sh'ianagarian warrior named Q'tar Po'ell crash-landed on Earth in ancient Egypt. Despite being greeted as a god, he instead used his technology to help civilization advance and grow, removing himself from the ongoing conflicts of his home world. Word eventually reached them despite his efforts, and his superiors - deeming him a traitor for dereliction of duty and a war-criminal charged with "unnatural acceleration of inferior species for selfish gain" - enacted a "reset event" to eradicate everything he had built. Despite the devastation, various artifacts survived intact and were buried amid the ruins, including Q'tar's amulet.
    During the late 20th century, the amulet was unearthed by Terran archaeologist Carter Powell. The moment he touched it, his mind was flooded with knowledge of Sh'ianagar, its history and the life of the amulet's former owner; while his body was covered head-to-toe in Eleventh-Metal armor. Initially lashing out in shock, he soon gained control of himself, reverted to normal, and returned home.
    Carter soon realized he could trigger the transformation at will, so he trained himself up on the gear and became a superhero. The media couldn't seem to agree on what to call him - "Hawkman", "Nighthawk", "Nightwing", "Darkwing" and "Darkhawk" were all tossed around. He soon remembered stories of his paternal grandmother, Zinda Blake, and her wartime special-ops Air Force unit, The Blackhawks. And thus...

(Basically a more fleshed-out version of what I posted above, with some tweaks)
    Last edited by Aarkus; 03-13-2024 at 04:30 AM.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aarkus View Post
    Blackhawk and the Sh'ianagar Empire

Sh'ianagarians: a humanoid species with avian features, whose culture is peaceful and protective on the galactic stage, but still internally competitive and achievement-driven.
    Before it seeded life, Shi'anagar was impacted by a crystalline meteor of unknown origin. Radiating an unspecified, potentially mystic form of energy, the meteor seems to have imbued some of the planet's ores and minerals with unique properties.
    One of these ores became their primary resource: a self-sustaining, shape-shifting form of liquid metal that controls gravity and bonds with users neuro-kinetically.
    A single tree grows on the land now covering the ancient impact site. It's only "fruit" is a series of multi-hued, diamond-shaped amulets.
    When bonded with a user of the so-called "Eleventh Metal", the amulets expand it to cover the entire body in a winged suit of armor, which then channels plasma and gravimetric energies via weapons and armaments manifested by the user.
    Eons ago, a Sh'ianagarian warrior named Q'tar Po'ell crash-landed on Earth in ancient Egypt. Despite being greeted as a god, he instead used his technology to help civilization advance and grow, removing himself from the ongoing conflicts of his home world. Word eventually reached them despite his efforts, and his superiors - deeming him a traitor for dereliction of duty and a war-criminal charged with "unnatural acceleration of inferior species for selfish gain" - enacted a "reset event" to eradicate everything he had built. Despite the devastation, various artifacts survived intact and were buried amid the ruins, including Q'tar's amulet.
    During the late 20th century, the amulet was unearthed by Terran archaeologist Carter Powell. The moment he touched it, his mind was flooded with knowledge of Sh'ianagar, its history and the life of the amulet's former owner; while his body was covered head-to-toe in Eleventh-Metal armor. Initially lashing out in shock, he soon gained control of himself, reverted to normal, and returned home.
    Carter soon realized he could trigger the transformation at will, so he trained himself up on the gear and became a superhero. The media couldn't seem to agree on what to call him - "Hawkman", "Nighthawk", "Nightwing", "Darkwing" and "Darkhawk" were all tossed around. He soon remembered stories of his paternal grandmother, Zinda Blake, and her wartime special-ops Air Force unit, The Blackhawks. And thus...

(Basically a more fleshed-out version of what I posted above, with some tweaks)
    Sh'ianagar. Love it!!!

Inkblot - Dark vigilante of the night Batman combined with living cartoon Slapstick. Justice and vengeance delivered in a style reminiscent of early "Steamboat Willie"-esque animation

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijudo View Post
    Inkblot - Dark vigilante of the night Batman combined with living cartoon Slapstick. Justice and vengeance delivered in a style reminiscent of early "Steamboat Willie"-esque animation
    ^^^Love it!

TRIGGER HAPPY

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Sh'ianagar. Love it!!!
    thanks! the other option I guess would be "Th'iar" but that has a weird ring to it

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post

TRIGGER HAPPY

I'd say this answers what happens when you merge the most unhinged characters lol

I even have a slogan for this one... he could walk away from every massacre exclaiming "you can't have Laughter without Slaughter! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Astonishing Member

Zatanna and Satana = Satanna.

Sometimes good, sometimes bad, but always sexy and a lot of fun!

Silver Surfer + Waverider = The Golden Glider

Yara Flor + Magma.

Quote Originally Posted by Aarkus View Post
    I'd say this answers what happens when you merge the most unhinged characters lol

I even have a slogan for this one... he could walk away from every massacre exclaiming "you can't have Laughter without Slaughter! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"
    ^^^He could totally mispronounce manslaughter!

X-League Member

I always thought Spider-Man (Peter Parker) + The Flash (Wally West) was a missed opportunity. Could be called “The Scarlet Speedster” or something like that. I got how Spider-Boy made use of both characters’s clone sagas happening at the same time, but then they could have just made Spider-Boy Ben Reily + Connor Kent. Speed Demon also was strange to me because he included Ghost Rider and TWO DC characters (Etrigan and Barry Allen).

Spidey & Flash also make sense because he would fit in perfectly with Amalgam’s other Big 4 (Super Soldier, Dark Claw, Amazon, & Iron Lantern), because you then have the Big 5 Justice League members mashed up with 5 of Marvel’s most popular characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Quick_Freeze View Post
    I always thought Spider-Man (Peter Parker) + The Flash (Wally West) was a missed opportunity. Could be called “The Scarlet Speedster” or something like that. I got how Spider-Boy made use of both characters’s clone sagas happening at the same time, but then they could have just made Spider-Boy Ben Reily + Connor Kent. Speed Demon also was strange to me because he included Ghost Rider and TWO DC characters (Etrigan and Barry Allen).

Spidey & Flash also make sense because he would fit in perfectly with Amalgam’s other Big 4 (Super Soldier, Dark Claw, Amazon, & Iron Lantern), because you then have the Big 5 Justice League members mashed up with 5 of Marvel’s most popular characters.
    ^^^That'd be interesting, a Spider Speedster!

As an aside, Speed Demon was one of my favorite Amalgam characters. And I thought Kid Demon was pretty cool too, esp. since he actually rode a bike.

Susan Prince is

The Invisible Wonder [Invisible Woman with an Invisible Plane]

Invisible Woman + Wonder Woman
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all