Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Fin Fang Foom + J'onn J'onzz = The Makluan Manhunter

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Midnight Sun + Martian Manhunter = Doctor Noir (or Doc Noir), cosmic super sleuth and cookie fiend

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Midnight Sun + Martian Manhunter = Doctor Noir (or Doc Noir), cosmic super sleuth and cookie fiend
    Why do I feel like this series would end with a wide panel shot of Doc Noir OD'd on Oreo's in his apartment?

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Draegwolf View Post
    Why do I feel like this series would end with a wide panel shot of Doc Noir OD'd on Oreo's in his apartment?
    Ha ha!

I've been under the weather all week and can no longer taste anything...or at least everything tastes like cough drops and cold medicine now. I couldn't think of a better way to go out than to OD on a pallet of cookies when my taste buds return. Doc Noir would go out in style!

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JudicatorPrime View Post
    Ha ha!

I've been under the weather all week and can no longer taste anything...or at least everything tastes like cough drops and cold medicine now. I couldn't think of a better way to go out than to OD on a pallet of cookies when my taste buds return. Doc Noir would go out in style!
    That would be something, but hoping you get better soon.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Marvel Boy and Mister America - Mister Marvel

Incredible Member

Still fleshing this one out so might come back and edit or repost later with a little more detail. Essentially a follow-up to my Moon Knight/Sandman idea, possibly follow-up with another later.

Dreamcatcher [Sleepwalker/Deadman]
    - [essentially recycle the concept of the RIPD, with Boston Brand becoming a dream following his death and being recruited by Oneiros to act as an agent in the mortal realm and serve as part of his “Dream Team” pursuing rogue dreams, nightmares, etc.]
    - [Rick Sheridan serve as reluctant host and partner to Boston Brand’s spirit, acting as the conduit by which Dreamcatcher can manifest in the material realm; revealed to be compatible host due to consequences of Oneiros absence during his imprisonment]

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aarkus View Post
    Fin Fang Foom + J'onn J'onzz = The Makluan Manhunter
    This, I dig.