BANNED

Default the Eternals during the Marvel Movies. IF they had chose to get involved

let's just say if the Eternals had broke one rule where they would help out Earth by getting involved by keeping track of Thanos, would they sort of temporarily team up with the Avengers to taken on Thanos or would the Eternals do their own thing during everything during Infinity War and Endgame?

Quote Originally Posted by XandertheWise View Post
    let's just say if the Eternals had broke one rule where they would help out Earth by getting involved by keeping track of Thanos, would they sort of temporarily team up with the Avengers to taken on Thanos or would the Eternals do their own thing during everything during Infinity War and Endgame?
    As Thanos is the child of two Eternals (in comics lore), they absolutely should have taken him down in the movies.
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Ultimate Member

I feel like the later movies were already very cluttered, too much so for me to enjoy nearly as much as the first Avengers movie, or less cast-heavy stuff like Ant Man or Winter Soldier, and some characters barely got a chance to shine, so adding the Eternals fairly large group would have, IMO, even further pushed back less-'big name' characters like War Machine, Winter Soldier, Falcon, Wong, Pepper-as-Rescue, Valkyrie, Wasp or Nebula.

Plus I feel like there would be questions, and a necessity to go into Thanos' ties to the other Eternals. Why was he so much more powerful than the rest? Did he kill all the other Eternals of his world?

Too much backstory / explication might be needed in a movie that was, again, IMO, too damn stuffed to the gills with other characters, and didn't really have time to breath, or drop some of the neat character moments / fun banter-y interactions / emotional beats of earlier movies.

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    As Thanos is the child of two Eternals (in comics lore), they absolutely should have taken him down in the movies.
    Was Thanos tied to the Eternals in the MCU?
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    Not to my recollect
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    Somewhat in the post-credits of the Eternals movie where Starfox (who is an Eternal) is introduced and claims to be the brother of Thanos.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Wayne View Post
    Somewhat in the post-credits of the Eternals movie where Starfox (who is an Eternal) is introduced and claims to be the brother of Thanos.
    But did Starfox confirms he is an Eternal too in the MCU or just appeared there?
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin