Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomBoom View Post
    You said this.

"What If? is a half-assed version of the comic so it's mostly been the other 3 projects.".

In response to someone saying the multiverse was in four projects.
    I'm not sure in what way this isn't saying that What If did not explore the multiverse.
    Because the comic was stand alone stories that didn't affect the main timeline. The cartoon is the same and has nothing to do with the stories from the other three projects.
    "Cable was right!"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Because the comic was stand alone stories that didn't affect the main timeline. The cartoon is the same and has nothing to do with the stories from the other three projects.
    So? Not sound combative but that doesn't really change anything, the plot of the show is still all about the multiverse, and based on the MCU and it's characters the fact it hasn't affected the main universe does not change that.

Especially when the show features characters crossing into different universes and then even in season references the events of Loki in a big way.

Your problem was that you thought I said the cartoon isn't multiverse related. As I said, I merely separated it from the Earth-199999 stories so there's no point to drag this out.
    "Cable was right!"

BANNED

Your problem was that you thought I said the cartoon isn't multiverse related. As I said, I merely separated it from the Earth-199999 stories so there's no point to drag this out.
    You didn't though, you insulted the series and then said it didn't count as an MCU property that explored the multiverse.

Whether it takes place on the main MCU Earth or not is completely irreverent to any point anyone in this thread was making so I don't understand why keep bringing it up, no one was talking about that.

You didn't though, you insulted the series and then said it didn't count as an MCU property that explored the multiverse.

Whether it takes place on the main MCU Earth or not is completely irreverent to any point anyone in this thread was making so I don't understand why keep bringing it up, no one was talking about that.
    I'm allowed to say if something I paid money to watch is subpar. You should deal with people not liking things you don't like.

Also you should be more self-aware since you're the only one who had a problem with with my post. Now drop it.
    "Cable was right!"

BANNED

I'm allowed to say if something I paid money to watch is subpar. You should deal with people not liking things you don't like.

Also you should be more self-aware since you're the only one who had a problem with with my post. Now drop it.
    I don't care whether you liked the show or not, it doesn't change that you said was that the show didn't count as exploring the multiverse, and since being called on it you've changed the subject to something no one else was talking about to make it look less egregious when it doesn't.

Also this is a public forum for discussion unless I missed something in the rules when I registered I am allowed to disagree with people and voice those disagreement if I choose to not just if everyone else is doing it, if you can't deal with someone disagreeing with you then I don't understand why you're even on a website like this.

I don't care whether you liked the show or not, it doesn't change that you said was that the show didn't count as exploring the multiverse, and since being called on it you've changed the subject to something no one else was talking about to make it look less egregious when it doesn't.

Also this is a public forum for discussion unless I missed something in the rules when I registered I am allowed to disagree with people and voice those disagreement if I choose to not just if everyone else is doing it, if you can't deal with someone disagreeing with you then I don't understand why you're even on a website like this.
    Of course you're allowed to disagree, but what you're doing is a bit beyond that. You're the one who made the false assumption, Triniking1234 clarified his earlier comment, that should've been then end of it.

If you're not trying to sound combative, stop sounding combative. Move on.
    Conn Seanery
    CBR Forums Administrator ~ Ron Swansonite ~ Brock Samson will show us the way
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

"Hnh. Could Bowie have been a mutant?" ~Dr. Doom (Hellfire Gala 2022)

The problem with What If is that they ask very dull questions. Some are exciting but others feel like questions no one would ever ask or want to know the answer to.

No problems. None. Zero.
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

It needs 100% more Deadpool & Wolverine... a problem which will be resolved soon.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    It needs 100% more Deadpool & Wolverine... a problem which will be resolved soon.
    Make Deadpool appear in all MCU movies replacing the Stan Lee cameos. Can't fail.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    Make Deadpool appear in all MCU movies replacing the Stan Lee cameos. Can't fail.
    Oh man. I really like that idea. I know some will hate it, and claim Deadpool will get overexposed, but it could be brilliant if they're just small little humorous cameos. And before anyone complains about him being an R-rated character and not for kids, they did a PG-13 cut of Deadpool 2 so I'm betting we get one of Deadpool & Wolverine too around the holidays. After all, it's the only MCU film coming out in 2024, so they'd be foolish not to double dip and put out a version that younger audiences can see... even if, like the PG-13 cut of DP2 ("Once Upon a Deadpool"), it isn't nearly as funny. Throw in some extra footage to make those who've already seen it go again and take their kids, or nephews and nieces. Would be smart IMO.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Quote Originally Posted by ARkadelphia View Post
    No problems. None. Zero.
    Zilch. Cero.
    “Generally, one knows me before hating me” -Quicksilver

Something that would help a lot of these new characters would be more merchandise. When the 2012 Avengers came out they were promoted and pumped everywhere. Now would be a good time to make animated Marvel projects featuring many of the new characters. Don't MCU-ifie it like Avengers Assemble exactly, but some extra exposure could go a long way. Marvel still relies on Cap, Iron Man, Thor, and Hulk when they do heavy Avengers or Marvel projects and the only animated thing they have going is 90s nostalgia with X-Men 97. So of course the new characters aren't as well known. The only new character they push to the forefront is Captain Marvel. Where's Shang Chi's merch? Where's a New Avengers video game? Where is a new animated series for phase 4-5 characters?

Quote Originally Posted by ComicNoobie View Post
    Something that would help a lot of these new characters would be more merchandise. When the 2012 Avengers came out they were promoted and pumped everywhere. Now would be a good time to make animated Marvel projects featuring many of the new characters. Don't MCU-ifie it like Avengers Assemble exactly, but some extra exposure could go a long way. Marvel still relies on Cap, Iron Man, Thor, and Hulk when they do heavy Avengers or Marvel projects and the only animated thing they have going is 90s nostalgia with X-Men 97. So of course the new characters aren't as well known. The only new character they push to the forefront is Captain Marvel. Where's Shang Chi's merch? Where's a New Avengers video game? Where is a new animated series for phase 4-5 characters?
    I'd love a Shang-Chi cartoon modernizing and adapting Masters of Kung-Fu.

There's probably no rush for another Avengers game.