Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Consider my excitement at a solid 5%. Let's see what else there will be.
    Constantly talking isn't necessarily communicating

CBR community Standards and Rules

I'm guessing Jubilee and Colossus will be on Rogue's team and Kitty and Emma will be at the mansion with wheelchair Magneto and Prisoner X (likely Professor X or Doug). Maybe a 05 book will be somewhere as well.

I'm whelmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Gambit, Nightcrawler, Rogue and Wolverine will be a fantastic team! It seems their X-Men book will be really written by Gail and hopefully drawn by David Marquez who can turn even the worst costumes into Gold.

So excited for Gambit and Wolverine to be on the same team again!
    Same, man. Same.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Good for Rogue. The Krakoan era sucked for her.

Rogue with her brother, husband and good friend Logan? Seems like a real good team. I would love some Rogue and Logan, it feels like it’s been ages since we got that. Kurt and Remy, also a good combo. A combo that needs more pages. Also good for those that want more Kurt and Logan and of course Rogue and Kurt.

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    Is that Black Cat in the pannel above the Rogue one?
    It is. You can see Jackpot’s stripes(horrendous as they are) on her pants to the left of Felicia. So it’s probably from the upcoming Jackpot&Black Cat mini.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter_fury View Post
    So another x-men gold and blue situation because that did so great the last time we did that lol…
    Well, counting that they probably wont hire Guggenheim to write x-men again, I have faith in this version of X-men Blue/Gold. If he is in charge of writing any of those books again...yeah it will just as bad as the previous run, no matter if Gail is in charge of the other book. Guggenheim's mediocrity will drag down anyone to the mud.

I hate the giant shoulders on Kurt and Kitty's uniforms.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Fantastic Member

The cover is just half, there is another half that did not reveal.maybe O5 is on another side.

Quote Originally Posted by Rift View Post
    I hate the giant shoulders on Kurt and Kitty's uniforms.
    It took 20+ years to get rid of that god-awful uniform and now she's back in it. SMH.

Intrigued by the shadowy figures behind Emma more so than 90's style Rogue team. This might be my jumping off point for a while.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    It took 20+ years to get rid of that god-awful uniform and now she's back in it. SMH.

Intrigued by the shadowy figures behind Emma more so than 90's style Rogue team. This might be my jumping off point for a while.
    Haaaaate the new costume. Ninja suit was better.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant101 View Post
    The cover is just half, there is another half that did not reveal.maybe O5 is on another side.
    I think the rest of the page shows visions of other Marvel heroes/characters. We're just being shown the X-Men related parts. I'm not familiar with Madame Web (the OG or Julia) and if her visions are typically literal or symbolic? Either way Marvel definitely wants people talking when this book hits stands tomorrow so good on them. LOL! Very happy for Rogue and although I kinda sorta had my fill of Kate over the last few months, I'm looking forward to finding out the creative teams and direction of the books.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

I don't think we should read much in about the costumes, as many time in comics outside the X-books, they portray the X-Men in wrong costumes. Actually, it would be pathetic if they indeed would go back to 80's and 90's costumes, it will prove a lack of creativity and that, my friends, is something we should be concerned about if it would indeed be so. But I don't want to read to much into the future visions. Like I said, they are many times inaccurate.

Also, it is not stated Rogue and Shadowkat will lead the teams, it is an assumption BC makes and they have been right a lot of times, but also wrong a lot of times.

What does seem clear is the Storm capture. Seems she is no longer acting as the regent of planet Arakko. Hope that does not mean we no longer get a focus on the red planet, that would really be sad.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

I hope those are not the actual costumes. I kind of like Kitty's, but they all need some adjustments to truly work. Emma's is my least favorite. Storm has already been caught in X-men '97 synergy with the hair.
    I also wonder if Rich thinks Kitty and Rogue are leading just because they're both at the front? Or does he have some more inside info?

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    I think the rest of the page shows visions of other Marvel heroes/characters. We're just being shown the X-Men related parts. I'm not familiar with Madame Web (the OG or Julia) and if her visions are typically literal or symbolic? Either way Marvel definitely wants people talking when this book hits stands tomorrow so good on them. LOL! Very happy for Rogue and although I kinda sorta had my fill of Kate over the last few months, I'm looking forward to finding out the creative teams and direction of the books.
    OG Madame Web was a mutant that AFAWK has not been resurrected yet. She was on The Quiet Council in the X-Men '92 Universe.

I'd love for her to come back young and become more part of the X-world, and Julia go back to being Arachne-Woman.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume