Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

I'm still going to take a wait and see approach to all of this for the time being.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by superjosh View Post
    Hope all of y'all that wanted an end to the Krakoan era are happy lol this looks terrible.
    See, I agree with you but trying very very hard to hold out hope that I’m just being a negative Nelly fan and these books will be better than I think they’ll be. So, lol, pessimistically reserving judgment?

After IvX and I heard Soule was doing an X series, it was the first time I, a grown ass man, was actually terrified of a comic coming out because IvX really was that bad. It wasn’t a run for all ages no, but soules astonishing was easily a b+ and he didn’t deserve to get crapped on. I literally apologized to him on twitter then. Trying to apply lessons learned here.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilargi View Post
    It's been years since I've seen Rogue appear in a preview of a new story. I almost didn't believe it. I like the team. Let's see the creative team.

I like the idea of Ororo as "president" of the mutankind.
    Huh? She had a central role in the FCBD issue last year which is literally a preview for a new story.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by IN-a-Synch View Post
    If Rasputin and Synch are not in the new launch we Riot!!!!!
    "Singular person riots infront of Marvel Comic office in New York city over absence of two characters in relaunch. Police reports being too scared to interfer. More at 11."

Sorry couldn't resist.

Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    I would argue Kate’s Excalibur era Shadowcat costume is her most famous. The yellow astonishing uniform was generic and not many people liked it.
    As far as "unique" costumes go it was certainly the one she wore the longest and prominently, but likely faded into obscurity together with Excalibur in general. But it would certainly make sense to create one based on it when replacing a glorified training suit.

Quote Originally Posted by superjosh View Post
    Hope all of y'all that wanted an end to the Krakoan era are happy lol this looks terrible.
    I mean, to each their own, but I don’t see how one can reach such a final judgement off of 3 small images. I’m indifferent at the moment. Emma and Kitty sticking together is nice.

Quote Originally Posted by bishop66 View Post
    fyi this is not correct hell it not even close to what brevorts x-men is
    I’ve read Women of Marvel, it literally says in the book that this is what is happening.

Terrible first impression of the new era. I'm glad to see the Shadowcat & Emma dynamic continue. As expected this feels uninspired; there is a high chance the Krakoan era will be a stopping point for me as a active reader.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by bishop66 View Post
    fyi this is not correct hell it not even close to what brevorts x-men is
    Didn’t you say we were getting an announcement of something like 5 days ago, that is conspicuously nowhere to be seen?

Regarding costumes, I always thought an earthbound update to Schiti’s Shadowcat costume would be great: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/valeri...3155151759837/
    Last edited by Kingdom X; 02-27-2024 at 10:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    Huh? She had a central role in the FCBD issue last year which is literally a preview for a new story.
    Yes, and she has done nothing in the entire Krakoa era.

Wolverine has yellow sleeves now too. It's too blatant synergy of 97 and Deadpool (both of which I'm excited for) - but it dilutes the source material.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Didn’t you say we were getting an announcement of something like 5 days ago, that is conspicuously nowhere to be seen?

Regarding costumes, I always thought an earthbound update to Schiti’s Shadowcat costume would be great: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/valeri...3155151759837/
    also that Gail Simone is not writing the flagship, or even further back that Al Ewing was relaunching Uncanny or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Ilargi View Post
    Yes, and she has done nothing in the entire Krakoa era.
    not arguing with that lol. just arguing with "It's been years since I've seen Rogue appear in a preview of a new story."

Quote Originally Posted by Krakoa View Post
    not arguing with that lol. just arguing with "It's been years since I've seen Rogue appear in a preview of a new story."
    Lol. I didn't even remember FCBD, Unncany Avengers turned out more of the same with Rogue doing nothing. So I guess that's why I didn't even remember.

Anyway, I'm a little bit excited because maybe that will change.

But the truth is that this preview doesn't say anything at all about the new era if we are honest.

bishop66 has never gave correct info, not even once. I don't know why people still think his word is gospel.

Quote Originally Posted by IN-a-Synch View Post
    If Synch is not in the new launch we Riot!!!!!
    Ok I'm with you now!

Quote Originally Posted by Hi-Fi View Post
    bishop66 has never gave correct info, not even once. I don't know why people still think his word is gospel.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!