Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Quote Originally Posted by SturdyMike89 View Post
    Since we have four days until we (hopefully) know what's going on, I decided to throw my ideas for From The Ashes before they get torn apart by cold reality:

1. UNBELIEVABLE X-MEN by Gail Simone and David Marquez. The Westchester flagship book. I am calling it this because I am not ready to go back to Uncanny just yet. Rouge's team the more public superhero one.

2. EXCITING X-MEN also by Gail Simone. Kitty's book. A mix of X-Factor and X-Force as this team works with the government to deal with mutant issues.

3. INFINITE X-MEN by Eve Ewing. Storm, Apocalypse, and Genesis book. The Arrako book. This book deals with the intergalactic threats that threaten the Marvel universe.

4. EXEMPLARS by Ryan North. Beast team. Sort of like X-Club this is the science team having all sorts of incredible adventures. This is the science team that can have characters like Mr. Fantastic, Dr. Doom, or Moon Girl guest star.

5. GENERATION NEXT by Rainbow Rowell. Also, in Westchester. Kamala's team. The well new generation learning to be heroes with some new characters.

6. EXCELSIOR by Jed MacKay. Betsy and Rachel's book. The Otherworld/Multi-verse book.

7. X-FACTION by Saladin Ahmed. Scott, Jean, and Cable's book. Time travel, alternative earths, ancient conspiracies. The furthest adventures of Cyclops and Pheonix.

8. LOGAN: WOLVERINE by Philip Kennedy Johnson and Greg Capullo.

So, what do you think? I look forward to your inevitable mockery.
    is ROGUE. no ROUGE its ROGUE.

Yeah, Rouge is a Sonic the Hedgehog character.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

While we start saying what we hope for, let me throw in my hopes;

X-Men: Rogue, Nightcrawler, Wolverine, Colossus, Iceman, Cannonball, Gambit, Feint and Surge. (International operating team)

Uncanny X-Men: Shadowkat, White Queen, Captain 'Betsy' Britain, Magik, Defender Beast, Bishop, Rockslide and Anole and Pyro II (Simon Lakser) (US operating team)

Astonishing X-Men: Cyclops, Jean Grey, Cable, Mother Askani, Korvus, added with rotating cast members of Starjammers and Imperial Guardsmen. (Space X-Men)

Planet Arakko, or Red X-Men: Storm, Nova, Apocalypse, Petra, Sway, Kobak, Khora, Ironfire, White Sword, Lodus Logos, Craig Marshall and more: The Arakko book.

X-Corps: I think we have a nice base already: Mirage, Sunspot, Shatterstar, Rictor, Thunderbird, Warpath, Trinary, Wiz-Kid, added with Archangel.

X-Force: The Black Ops team: Wolverine (Laura), Sage, Hellion, El Αguila (Alejandro Montoya), Wolfsbane, Magma, Vanisher, Kwannon (in different uniform) and Greycrow

New X-Men: Former student taking a step up: Karma, Synch, Dust, Chamber, Husk, Winddancer, and rotating Young X-Men like Trance, Tag, Indra, DJ, etc

Alpha Flight: Northstar, Aurora, Fang/Daken, Madison Jeffries, Feedback, Wendigo (Paul Cartier), Amalia Voght and Scanner
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SturdyMike89 View Post
    Since we have four days until we (hopefully) know what's going on, I decided to throw my ideas for From The Ashes before they get torn apart by cold reality:

1. UNBELIEVABLE X-MEN by Gail Simone and David Marquez. The Westchester flagship book. I am calling it this because I am not ready to go back to Uncanny just yet. Rouge's team the more public superhero one.

2. EXCITING X-MEN also by Gail Simone. Kitty's book. A mix of X-Factor and X-Force as this team works with the government to deal with mutant issues.

3. INFINITE X-MEN by Eve Ewing. Storm, Apocalypse, and Genesis book. The Arrako book. This book deals with the intergalactic threats that threaten the Marvel universe.

4. EXEMPLARS by Ryan North. Beast team. Sort of like X-Club this is the science team having all sorts of incredible adventures. This is the science team that can have characters like Mr. Fantastic, Dr. Doom, or Moon Girl guest star.

5. GENERATION NEXT by Rainbow Rowell. Also, in Westchester. Kamala's team. The well new generation learning to be heroes with some new characters.

6. EXCELSIOR by Jed MacKay. Betsy and Rachel's book. The Otherworld/Multi-verse book.

7. X-FACTION by Saladin Ahmed. Scott, Jean, and Cable's book. Time travel, alternative earths, ancient conspiracies. The furthest adventures of Cyclops and Pheonix.

8. LOGAN: WOLVERINE by Philip Kennedy Johnson and Greg Capullo.

So, what do you think? I look forward to your inevitable mockery.
    Never cook again.
    "Cable was right!"

All i care about at this point is will I have to do an X-Men so white post. I think that's simple and I honestly expect more from female writers in that regard though have often been let down. That and good stories/art but that part is subjective. All white females is not diversity.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    All i care about at this point is will I have to do an X-Men so white post. I think that's simple and I honestly expect more from female writers in that regard though have often been let down. That and good stories/art but that part is subjective. All white females is not diversity.
    You won’t. Storm is for sure going to headline a book, and I do not believe she’ll be the only POC character in the X-line. Bet.
    “Not as good as I once was… but I’m as good, once, as I ever was.”

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Gail has highlighted Monet and Jubilee as characters recently. It's not a smoking gun or anything, but I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up having them in her book either. But yes, I do hope the teams are suitably diverse as well.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Never cook again.
    Yeah, I know it's out there, but I will always believe that naming comics with titles like Exemplars and Excelsior sound better than whatever Young X is going to be.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    is ROGUE. no ROUGE its ROGUE.
    I saw I did that and cursed quietly. I knew I screwed something up there. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    You won’t. Storm is for sure going to headline a book, and I do not believe she’ll be the only POC character in the X-line. Bet.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    Gail has highlighted Monet and Jubilee as characters recently. It's not a smoking gun or anything, but I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up having them in her book either. But yes, I do hope the teams are suitably diverse as well.
    Then all that's left is "let's go!" lol. i'm not over krakoa but i am over what they did to it so i'm ready.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/