The last few months I have been on a slipping slope. My abilities to post and be at the top of the Game on CBR has seen me struggle. Posts I could finish off with ease , firing off rapid fire....takes me awhile. Like everyone facing the twilight of the career....I knew I needed help.

So I knew to keep my CBR posting career going I had to find an answer. Find a way to prologue the career I have set about doing right now. Then I read online from people , Lebron was on PED's.

Now I have known PED's can help athletes. That some guys get on the stuff like the whole BALCO deal and can perform at a good level. So I decided to follow this example. it was a steady process and as 2024 dawned I felt my old SuperE self returning.

Cause this 4 time Corrie Award winning , RITA's champion still has something to prove to the folks on CBR. That I am back to post greatness.

So like those athletes before me , I am gonna keep my career going. Of course I'm more angry at times and have smashed a few key boards now. But its a small price to pay as I'm out here to show my greatness on CBR some more.

Now if you excuse me , some dude took my place in the lunch line at Wendy's and I may have to smack him across the face a few times. No one is gonna disrespect me in Wendy's lunch line. Not while I'm out here working out big for CBR.