BANNED

Default King Kong runs a gauntlet

King Kong starts rampaging in New York City and is bloodlusted with a bunch of cars and vehicles next to him for him to play with or throw. He goes up against the following people:

1) Rooster Cogburn (True Grit)
    2) The Man With No Name (Dollars Trilogy)
    3) Deke Da Silva from Nighthawk (Stallone)
    4) Schmidt & Jenko from 21 Jump Street
    5) Cobra (Stallone)
    6) Dirty Harry
    7) Jack Bauer from 24
    8) Martin Riggs and Roger Murtaugh from Lethal Weapon
    9) John McClane from Die Hard
    10) US Army soldiers from We Were Soldiers
    11) US Marines from Full Metal Jacket
    12) Zero Dark Thirty SEALs
    13) US Navy SEALs from Act of Valor
    14) Lone Survivor SEALs
    15) The Expendables (first and second movies only; No Booker)
    16) John Rambo (add his mercs from the fourth movie, if Rambo loses)
    17) John Spartan (Demolition Man)
    18) Dutch Schaefer (Predator)
    19) John Matrix
    20) Starship Troopers (only a small squad)
    21) Ellen Ripley and the Colonial Space Marines (Alien)
    22) SHIELD
    23) Live-Action GI JOE
    24) Robocop
    25) Terminator (T-800/T-850)
    26) Robocain (Robocop 2)
    27) T-1000
    28) T-X
    29) Predator
    30) Aliens/Xenomorph Queen or Facehuggers
    31) Batman w/ prep
    32) Captain America

How does he do in each of these rounds?

Mighty Member

I would say he gets to #10 and then dies. None of the earlier people have enough firepower as standard equipment to take him down.

I'm not real sure why Captain America is at the top and ahead of the T-1000 or T-X. Anyway, is this the Peter Jackson King Kong?
    "But only in their dreams can men be truly free. 'Twas always thus, and always thus will be."

-Robin Williams (Dead Poets Society)

~Member Since: 09/25/2009~
    ~Old CBR Post Count: 834~

Of those I am familiar with:

Haven't sen the new one. Don't know if it makes any difference. One man with a revolver and a repeating rifle? And Kong has things he can throw? It's like a gorilla versus a rooster.

Since this is no prep, the Man is going to get a name, the Man who was killed by Kong.

6) Dirty Harry

Again, with no prep, it's "Smith and Wesson and me" versus a giant ape that required planes with machineguns to bring him down. Not that having prep would make any difference.

In either case, they are going to shot at him with handguns, maybe rifles.

Kong has finally met his match. These guys put bullets into or between guy's eyes while driving through a jungle and having only one hand free and no chance to aim while bouncing in a jeep.

Pretty much the same as the Expendables plus possibly explosive arrows as standard equipment.

Can't remember what kind of explosives he had.

Can't remember for sure but I don't know if he had the firepower.

19) John Matrix

Matrix beats him in an arm-wrestling contest. Okay, slight exxageration. But, as ridiculous as it is, Matrix could probably survive a hit from Kong and probably starts ripping out steel pipes and throwing them hard enough to wound Kong. Plus he probably has enough heavy firepower as standard equipment to take him out.

If this were the book troopers, yes. Movie might surround him and empty submachineguns enough to kill him.

24) Robocop

I don't think Kong could hurt Robocop much. Not sure Robocop's standard sidearm could do much.

Hmm, the Arnold Terminators? He could hurt Kong but, as a car crusher could destroy that Terminator, I think Kong could grab him and smash him into solid objects enough to really mess him up or just toss him a ways away and then move too fast for the Terminator to keep up with, especially if he starts climbing. If he can in the arena.

27) T-1000

Shapeshifter? It should eventually win. There's nothing Kong can do to it.

29) Predator

With it's full arsenal, it takes this.

31) Batman w/ prep

Batman easily.

32) Captain America

If Cap plays dirty enough and starts breaking toes, etc., he could win. Not sure.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Powerboy View Post
    Of those I am familiar with:

Haven't sen the new one. Don't know if it makes any difference. One man with a revolver and a repeating rifle? And Kong has things he can throw? It's like a gorilla versus a rooster.

Since this is no prep, the Man is going to get a name, the Man who was killed by Kong.

6) Dirty Harry

Again, with no prep, it's "Smith and Wesson and me" versus a giant ape that required planes with machineguns to bring him down. Not that having prep would make any difference.

In either case, they are going to shot at him with handguns, maybe rifles.

Kong has finally met his match. These guys put bullets into or between guy's eyes while driving through a jungle and having only one hand free and no chance to aim while bouncing in a jeep.

Pretty much the same as the Expendables plus possibly explosive arrows as standard equipment.

Can't remember what kind of explosives he had.

Can't remember for sure but I don't know if he had the firepower.

19) John Matrix

Matrix beats him in an arm-wrestling contest. Okay, slight exxageration. But, as ridiculous as it is, Matrix could probably survive a hit from Kong and probably starts ripping out steel pipes and throwing them hard enough to wound Kong. Plus he probably has enough heavy firepower as standard equipment to take him out.

If this were the book troopers, yes. Movie might surround him and empty submachineguns enough to kill him.

24) Robocop

I don't think Kong could hurt Robocop much. Not sure Robocop's standard sidearm could do much.

Hmm, the Arnold Terminators? He could hurt Kong but, as a car crusher could destroy that Terminator, I think Kong could grab him and smash him into solid objects enough to really mess him up or just toss him a ways away and then move too fast for the Terminator to keep up with, especially if he starts climbing. If he can in the arena.

27) T-1000

Shapeshifter? It should eventually win. There's nothing Kong can do to it.

29) Predator

With it's full arsenal, it takes this.

31) Batman w/ prep

Batman easily.

32) Captain America

If Cap plays dirty enough and starts breaking toes, etc., he could win. Not sure.
    Correction: Power Boy, that was because it was the original T-800 and the Terminator was already cut in half with a pipe bomb was missing his left arm and was too weak to do anything to stop/escape the car crusher. T-850 lifted up a nuclear blast door with only one hand while taking out a weakened T-X.

Guh, I find it annoying everytime someones uses the "car crusher" argument to argue against T-850.
    Last edited by Bullet Sniper; 09-09-2014 at 05:08 PM.

3) Deke Da Silva from Nighthawk (Stallone)
    4) Schmidt & Jenko from 21 Jump Street
    5) Cobra (Stallone)
    6) Dirty Harry
    7) Jack Bauer from 24
    1-9=seriously?
    10) US Army soldiers from We Were Soldiers---Kong gets owned as they had access to extremely accurate artillery and massive amounts of close air support. Also support, We Were Soldiers was about the USMC, not the US Army.
    11) US Marines from Full Metal Jacket---Hard to remember what all they had, but if they had any artillery or heavy air support they should do very well.
    14) Lone Survivor SEALs
    12-14=I doubt a team of SEALs will have enough heavy firepower to do the job.
    15) The Expendables (first and second movies only; No Booker)---Caesar should be bringing enough firepower to give the Expendables an edge, especially if he has that automatic explosive shooting shotgun from the first movie.
    16) John Rambo (add his mercs from the fourth movie, if Rambo loses)---Rambo should be able to take this given how(unrealisticly) powerful his explosive arrows were.
    17) John Spartan (Demolition Man)---Kong
    18) Dutch Schaefer (Predator)---Kong, though the grenade launcher will hurt.
    19) John Matrix---That quad rocket launcher should give Matrix the edge.
    20) Starship Troopers (only a small squad)---They can take this, but only if they use a mininuke or have access to one of their other rare support weapons.
    21) Ellen Ripley and the Colonial Space Marines (Alien)---The marines probably win with the explosive rounds and flamethrowers, but it will be close.
    22) SHIELD---As in the whole organization? Yeah, Kong gets stomped.
    23) Live-Action GI JOE---Kong gets stomped.
    24) Robocop---Cobra assault cannon or rocket launcher arm weapon should give Robocop the advantage.
    25) Terminator (T-800/T-850)---Does the termie have future weapons or modern weapons? A shotgun and minigun probably wont be enough to keep Kong from getting him before the weapons seriously take effect.
    26) Robocain (Robocop 2)---Dual cannon and plasma torch weapon probably give this to Cain.
    27) T-1000---Stomp; not much Kong can do against it.
    28) T-X---The plasma weapon is probably enough to drop Kong.
    29) Predator---See above.
    30) Aliens/Xenomorph Queen or Facehuggers---I guess the facehugger could impregnate him, but in a one on one fight Kong is gonna stomp the Queen, being bigger and stronger than she is. And he resisted automatic gunfire for a while so the acid isn't gonna insta stop him.
    31) Batman w/ prep---I guess if Batman uses a vehicle or power armor he wins.
    32) Captain America---He uses the shield good enough that it'll hurt, but I don't think he can beat Kong.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    10) US Army soldiers from We Were Soldiers---Kong gets owned as they had access to extremely accurate artillery and massive amounts of close air support. Also support, We Were Soldiers was about the USMC, not the US Army.
    Nope, We Were Soldiers was about an element of the 1st Cavalry Division. The black horse on yellow shield insignia is a dead giveaway.

Quote Originally Posted by StupidMoniker View Post
    Nope, We Were Soldiers was about an element of the 1st Cavalry Division. The black horse on yellow shield insignia is a dead giveaway.
    I heard him call them troopers and I thought that meant marines. Dang, I usually get my military history good, but I guess I was wrong that.

BANNED

oh and terminator gets everything including plasma weapons/future tech.

Assuming Kong gets healed after.every round:
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullet Sniper View Post
    King Kong starts rampaging in New York City and is bloodlusted with a bunch of cars and vehicles next to him for him to play with or throw. He goes up against the following people:

1) Rooster Cogburn (True Grit) Kong wins Rooster might get an eye shot through
    2) The Man With No Name (Dollars Trilogy) see above
    3) Deke Da Silva from Nighthawk (Stallone) haven't seen it
    4) Schmidt & Jenko from 21 Jump Street they die, probably fairly comidically

5) Cobra (Stallone)
    6) Dirty Harry dies
    7) Jack Bauer from 24
    8) Martin Riggs and Roger Murtaugh from Lethal Weapon they get crushed
    9) John McClane from Die Hard puts up a short fight dodging thrown cars.until Kong crushed him
    10) US Army soldiers from We Were Soldiers I heard they get artillery so they take it
    11) US Marines from Full Metal Jacket
    14) Lone Survivor SEALs might win they we're decent shots and might be able to take out kings eyes before hurting him with explosives
    ) The Expendables (first and second movies only; No Booker) take his eyes then blow him up with explosive aa12 ammo
    16) John Rambo (add his mercs from the fourth movie, if Rambo loses) those arrows should do it
    18) Dutch Schaefer (Predator) I don't think he has the equipment
    19) John Matrix
    21) Ellen Ripley and the Colonial Space Marines (Alien) Flamethrowers plus explosives should win it
    22) SHIELD seriously they had a helicarrier armed with nukes they probably even best toho Kong
    23) Live-Action GI JOE The rocks tank wins if nothing else
    24) Robocop good enough shot to take his eyes then kill.him with explosives
    25) Terminator (T-800/T-850) no weapons Kong smashes eventually with weapons his minimum cuts Kong in half
    26) Robocain (Robocop 2) I think he had explosives powerful enough for this
    27) T-1000 Kong can't hurt it and eventually it'll cut Kong up
    28) T-X that cannon of hers should do it
    29) Predator with equipment it will win its stealth helps alot too
    30) Aliens/Xenomorph Queen or Facehuggers Kong can Kill a queen plus a number of aliens but dies soon after
    31) Batman w/ prep do you hate Kong? Bats first busts out a hologram of Anne to distract Kong then blows him up with whatever Batjet he's driving these days
    32) Captain America
    Agile enough to dodge Kong and can probably alot his throat with his shield
    How does he do in each of these rounds?
    If kings not healed then he probably does somewhere around 8 if not before from where blood loss

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmazilla View Post
    Assuming Kong gets healed after.every round:

If kings not healed then he probably does somewhere around 8 if not before from where blood loss
    you didn't answer jack bauer and the two other SEALs and the US Marines and John Matrix, John Spartan, Cobra, and starship trooopers

Quote Originally Posted by Bullet Sniper View Post
    you didn't answer jack bauer and the two other SEALs and the US Marines and John Matrix, John Spartan, Cobra, and starship trooopers
    Matrix takes it the act of valor guys probably do about the same as the lone guys not familiar enough with the others