Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Not sure if it fits the topic but

Warren in X of Swords. An event revolving around Apocalypse and his family and Warren, the only horseman who still carry the Apocalypse legacy, his heir and the only one addressed by Apocalypse as "son", was a glorified cameo in the first issue and then vanished.
    (would've been cool to have him placed against one of the four children in the duels, possibly Death)

Not a capital crime, compared to other examples in this thread, though.
    First Warren in Dark X-Men #1, and then Genis-Vell in Captain Marvel #1. Seriously, Marvel?!
    Avatar reflecting my mood. I couldn't stand the sunny high-flying Angel one anymore.

May not be the best place to ask, but didnt want to create another thread just for this, so..

[SPOILER]Has Brand's fate been revealed, after her plans for intergalactic war were thwarted, and then ambushed by Fisher King? It always seemed weird to me that no one cared for her whereabouts, considering her crimes[/SPOILER]

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaker1610 View Post
    May not be the best place to ask, but didnt want to create another thread just for this, so..

[SPOILER]Has Brand's fate been revealed, after her plans for intergalactic war were thwarted, and then ambushed by Fisher King? It always seemed weird to me that no one cared for her whereabouts, considering her crimes[/SPOILER]
    Nope, there's been no indication of Brand's fate. spoilers:
    With Fisher King dead though,
    end of spoilers that could leave an opening for her return if say he was keeping watch of her imprisonment. (Use "spoil" rather than "spoiler" )
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

My biggest one will always be Psylocke/Betsy being left out of the Age of Apocalypse. I think they intentionally tried not to have too many telepaths around the main team. It took Rogue absorbing Bishop's memories to corroborate his story. But they could have def found a place for Betsy!

I mentioned this before, but Hellion. They basically trapped him in the WHR during what should be one of the biggest and most dramatic moments of his career. He HATES robots after a Nimrod ripped off his hands. He just lost all of his friends after getting them back. He's fiercely loyal to the mutant cause, but is enough of a hothead that he could have easily been a liability during FoX if they wanted drama. He killed Karima before - like tell me there's no drama between them. I don't care if this is technically a new Karima, she'd probably be pissed at him. If he didn't awaken some of her original self.

This should have been the Hellion Renaissance. Instead, we got 10 words spoken across three panels in the last five years, and an admittedly decent amount of cameos.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

Would have personally seen more of Wallflower. I always liked her and like many of the Academy kids she has a lot of potential. I always hated how they killed her off just for the character plot of Elixir and Necrosha could have been a good chance to bring her back because Elixir and Wither were central characters in that event.