Incredible Member

Default Spider-Man and Black Cat

Hi, I'm trying to read the comics where Spider-Man and Black Cat are dating.

They seem to already be together in the Symbiote Spider-Man series in 2019, but when did they first get back together in this time? What issue?

Thanks!

they first got together around Peter Parker spectacular spiderman 75
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Incredible Member

no i meant the newer ones. they get back together multiple times in the last 15 years. in the symbiote spider-man series (2019) they seems to be together, when had they gotten together for this period?

I just can't tell what issues come right before all these different series start.

Symbiote Spider-Man comics were set in the 1980s period of Spider-Man comics.

Incredible Member

Ohhh! Ok, I didn't know that. Thank you!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by lilyrose View Post
    Ohhh! Ok, I didn't know that. Thank you!
    All the Symbiote Spider-Man stories fall in the range of the Alien Costume Saga. Felicia and Peter started dating about a year or so before that.

In the more modern vintage, Black Cat and Peter dated a bit during the first 25ish issues of Zeb Wells' run, and Felicia appeared a few other times while Pete was single in Brand New Day (somewhere just after ASM 600) and in the first Big Time arc of Slott's run
    Blue text denotes sarcasm