Default Accelerator (Toaru) VS Gojo Satoru/Sukuna (Jujutsu)

Accelerator takes on Gojo Satoru and Sukuna at the same time. How does our renegade bad boy do?

Accel's powers are so weird, I always forget what he can actually do and I know Gojo and Sukuna have some zany abilities as well.

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

How is Accelerator's reaction time? From the other thread it sounded like he was a lot more powerful than the JJK boys, but if I understand their abilities correctly Sukuna's "slash that bisects the world" should bypass Accel's defenses. So if Sukuna can launch that first he wins. Ultimately Gojo seems unnecessary.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    How is Accelerator's reaction time? From the other thread it sounded like he was a lot more powerful than the JJK boys, but if I understand their abilities correctly Sukuna's "slash that bisects the world" should bypass Accel's defenses. So if Sukuna can launch that first he wins. Ultimately Gojo seems unnecessary.
    I don't know if Gojo is unnecessary. His Domain Expansion might give Accelerator enough of a pause for Sukuna to fire off his world slash. Since it messes with his senses rather than going for a direct physical attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I don't know if Gojo is unnecessary. His Domain Expansion might give Accelerator enough of a pause for Sukuna to fire off his world slash. Since it messes with his senses rather than going for a direct physical attack.
    Good point, I was only considering Gojo's physical output which just seems like a weaker version of Accel. I guess the question is whether the Gojo can activate his Domain Expansion faster than Sukuna can fire off his slash that bisects the world. I don't have a great sense of that as both feel like apex techniques.

And of course, both rely on how quickly Accel can react, because his output sounds like enough to overwhelm the Gojo's Infinity (based on the no-limit fallacy rule) and that's without touching the question of whether Accel can just shut Infinity down via vector manipulation.

Very fast, he’s been able to blitz characters who at the very least are casual lightning timers such as when he bullrushed in between Archangel Gabriel and Kazakiri as they were about to swing their weapons at each other and smack them both before either could react in time.

Accelerator was like a blast wave from an explosion, blowing away the snow from the ground, he charged towards the two angels. In the moment before their weapons were about to clash, Accelerator considered which entity he should get rid of first. However he came to the conclusion that since both of them were winged monsters, there was no point in aiding either side, and he leapt between the two, using his Reflection ability to attack the angels by redirecting their own blows at themselves.

BOOM!! The sound of explosions rang throughout the air. Against the doll-like angel of ice, Reflection was largely ineffective. Even though he used Reflection, the wings of ice were like soft candy, as they were bent out of shape, they were sent flying towards the forests, sending up ice and dirt as they went along.

The angle of reflection was too small. If Accelerator continued to forcibly reflect the attacks, his body would be injured too. However, Accelerator's expression did not change, for the wings of the glasses-wearing angel were fully deflected by his Reflection. The angel had an almost human-like expression of surprise, and in this instant Accelerator took away the vectors from the angel's attack. Gathering the vectors, Accelerator launched a merciless strike straight at the chest of the glasses-wearing angel.

The sound vanished.

The seemingly weightless flying angel was knocked back 300 meters. Like a crashing airplane, the monster rolled spectacularly across the ground, knocking away everything in her path.
    He’s also in the same ballpark as the Level 5s beneath him like Misaka. Mugino, and Gunha who’ve all reacted to or swatted away lightning at close range after it was fired towards them

Sukuna can’t afford to take a hit from Accel either. Guy can land kicks hard enough to be compared to meteors that shake the entire planet

But it was too late to realize the truth now. That humanoid disaster was definitely approaching.

And.

And.

And.

The impact started in the United Kingdom and shook the entire planet.

It happened at Edinburgh Castle, the occult center of Scotland.

Did that make it appropriate? Or did it make it disrespectful?

Whatever the case, a humanoid white shadow alighted there.

This was Academy City's #1.

And by his side was a demon girl who looked like the fusion of a lovely maiden, a venomous jellyfish, and soft wings.

Those monsters looked entirely out of place on a clear winter morning.

A single flying kick had taken control of the entire situation.

"…Yo." He spoke.

He spoke to the woman in a beige habit who had crashed through more than one stone wall after flying back from his meteor-like attack.
    Sukuna’s World Cleave could possibly work the same way Queen Elizard’s Curtana Second’s Omni-dimension severing could cut through his Reflection, but Accelerator countered that by just dodging the cuts or throwing off the Queen’s aim.

“Master, here it comes!!”

The white monster gave a snort of laughter.

A moment later, Curtana Second was swung down with the force of a lightning strike.

The apparent distance between them did not matter.

Not when that queen used her full power.

That sword was an extreme spiritual item that fully united the three factions and four regions of the United Kingdom; it could draw on a portion of Archangel Michael's power while on British territory. If a qualified user released that power even for a moment, a swing of the sword would sever all dimensions at once and giant ruined materials would be created along the line of the slash.

Yes, all dimensions.

Assuming it could hit, that extraordinary power could penetrate the barrier between worlds and kill a being lurking in a different phase… for example, Holy Guardian Angel Aiwass who stayed in the layer of physical laws at the very bottom.

However.

Immediately afterwards, a deafening metal clang filled the air and Curtana Second shot upwards.

“!?”

(Did he alter the course of blade by directly hitting Curtana with a projectile instead of going for the line of the slash!?)

More and more explosive noises rang out.

Accelerator and Elizard’s battle was no longer limited to the ground. They kicked off the castle’s stone walls, jumped up to the flat roof, and continued their persistent clash.

Who was more frightening here? Elizard for continually parrying Accelerator’s attacks that came with his reflection that could kill at a touch, or Accelerator for facing Curtana Second’s omnidimensional slicing without even taking a scratch?

The girl in a newspaper dress spoke while wrapping her arms around the white monster’s neck.

“Accessing Clonoth. Calculation substitution has begun.”

Yes.

Even using strange magic could no longer harm the #1 with an unnaturally distorted reflection.

And his interceptions did not just take the form of physical pebbles and metal nails.

“Don’t assume you alone can use magic. He’s already analyzed that world!!”

Even the course of the physical sword itself was twisted at the moment of impact.

However…

“It would seem you cannot prevent the actual omnidimensional slicing.”

“Tch.”

The child clicked his tongue at the adult’s comment.

“Curtana Second will take priority over all else and cut through all dimensions as long as it is in this country. I don’t fully understand that reflection of yours, but if I slice through the very coordinates at which the barrier exists, the damage gets through. Isn’t that right?” Elizard flipped the flat-tipped sword around to change her stance. “Knowing you are not untouchable is enough for me… Now it comes down to whether or not I can focus on finding an opportunity.”

With the sound of something slicing through the air, Elizard disappeared.

Accelerator did not even turn his head.

He took a casual step back just before the giant guillotine of omnidimensional slicing swung down at him from the side. It grazed the tip of his nose, but he was not the type to let anything show on his face.
    Also to the OP Which Accelerator are we using? Current Accelerator is basically one of the God tiers of the setting now
    Last edited by Nebulous; 03-06-2024 at 07:46 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Good point, I was only considering Gojo's physical output which just seems like a weaker version of Accel. I guess the question is whether the Gojo can activate his Domain Expansion faster than Sukuna can fire off his slash that bisects the world. I don't have a great sense of that as both feel like apex techniques.

And of course, both rely on how quickly Accel can react, because his output sounds like enough to overwhelm the Gojo's Infinity (based on the no-limit fallacy rule) and that's without touching the question of whether Accel can just shut Infinity down via vector manipulation.
    I mean, the idea would be that Gojo's Infinite Void overwhelms Accelerator's senses so that Sukuna has the time needed to launch he slash that bisects the world, which doesn't seem like something Sukuna can just toss out willy nilly. Since they're fighting as a team and all that. So it doesn't really matter which is the faster of the two.

I think that would be their only plausible option since Accelerator generally seems more powerful than the two of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    I mean, the idea would be that Gojo's Infinite Void overwhelms Accelerator's senses so that Sukuna has the time needed to launch he slash that bisects the world, which doesn't seem like something Sukuna can just toss out willy nilly. Since they're fighting as a team and all that. So it doesn't really matter which is the faster of the two.

I think that would be their only plausible option since Accelerator generally seems more powerful than the two of them.
    Thing is their teamwork doesn't matter if they get vaporized by Accel's opening shot. IDK what "casual lightning timer" means but if its faster than hypersonic the boys get blitzed. If not, my point is that Gojo activating his Domain doesn't actually seem like it would be faster than Sukuna firing off his world slash. It took Sukuna a long time to figure out how to use the technique initially because he was relying on Mahagora's adaption to build the model to follow. But now that he has the technique he seems to be able to fire it off quicker and more frequently than Domain Expansion.

Basically, if Gojo has time to use Void, they probably won't need it, and if he doesn't have time to use Void they are already dead.

Thing is their teamwork doesn't matter if they get vaporized by Accel's opening shot. IDK what "casual lightning timer" means but if its faster than hypersonic the boys get blitzed. If not, my point is that Gojo activating his Domain doesn't actually seem like it would be faster than Sukuna firing off his world slash. It took Sukuna a long time to figure out how to use the technique initially because he was relying on Mahagora's adaption to build the model to follow. But now that he has the technique he seems to be able to fire it off quicker and more frequently than Domain Expansion.

Basically, if Gojo has time to use Void, they probably won't need it, and if he doesn't have time to use Void they are already dead.
    Way faster than hypersonic. Accelerator moves faster than people who can swing their arms or dodge lightning from close range.

And if this is current Accelerator, he can just rip both their souls out right on the spot with an attack that spans an entire galaxy in range

"Damn…you!! What are you doing? That isn't the Sephiroth or the Qliphoth. If…if you embed something like this in the world, it will change things even more fundamentally than Angel Fall!!"

"I don't know what that means, so I'll get right to the point. Qliphah Puzzle 545 has told me most everything. You're such a pain in the ass because you have a physical body of flesh and blood. So I'll shift that aside and cut it away."

"Are you trying to apply a powerful external pressure to remove my soul from this temporary body!?"

The microcosm of the body and the macrocosm of the planet were linked.

When something happened to one, it affected the other.

That theory was usually applied to use the micro as a way of moving the macro. To put it extremely simply, refining magic power in the body and moving the arms or legs would distort the larger physical world and produce flames or ice from the hand.

But this monster was different.

He used the macro as a way of moving the micro.

By adding a large tree to the cosmos and thoroughly shaking the world out to the ends of the galaxy, he was applying a physical blow to a single person's flesh and blood.

All to force an astral projection initiated by an external third party.

Now, had the #1 realized how similar this was to the holistic esper power some had hoped to create within the immortal monster sealed for so long inside the Windowless Building and freed by Lightning God Thor?
    ^ After effects of that attack is the person (Coronzon) having their soul ripped out of their body

A dull sound reverberated across the large temple made from the Queen Britannia’s heliport.

Below the blue sky, Great Demon Coronzon limply collapsed. The sound was her forehead hitting the floor.

And.

“…”

Another figure trembled while looking down at her hands.

This other Great Demon Coronzon could only watch as her physical body collapsed in front of her. No, that phrasing was inaccurate. With her physical body gone, this Coronzon was just an ordinary demon.
    Last edited by Nebulous; 03-08-2024 at 11:24 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Can Accelerator do spatial manipulation?

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Can Accelerator do spatial manipulation?
    That seems to be his whole thing. He's like Gojo amped up by a thousand.