Astonishing Member

Default Theory: Was Malebolgia responsible for the Zombie Virus(Marvel-2149)?

In Marvel Zombies: Dead Days, Magneto made a deal with someone to bring Zombie Sentry to Earth-2149. We know that it led to the Zombie Virus that wiped out that timeline. The question that some had argued: who was the person that Magneto was referring to? The answer is Hellspawn's very own Master of Suffering, Malebolgia:

I'm curious as to both where this idea came from and why you think it's good enough to share.

I think Todd McFarlane lawyers would dissagree strongly with this theory.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Fantastic Member

If we are throwing out nonsense theories that make no sense and are impossible to happen because Marvel doesn't own the character, then I vote that the demon in question is Azazel from Supernatural and what he gave him was a modified him was a modified version of the Croatoan virus because why not?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SturdyMike89 View Post
    If we are throwing out nonsense theories that make no sense and are impossible to happen because Marvel doesn't own the character, then I vote that the demon in question is Azazel from Supernatural and what he gave him was a modified him was a modified version of the Croatoan virus because why not?

Contract Can't be Voided

Astonishing Member

Would be nice if Marvel Zombies was the brainchild of Todd McFarlane and Marvel Comics.

Astonishing Member

Astonishing Member

Anyways i ate a bag of chips for dinner.